Audi S5 aka Lauren London on wheels.....

Keep your beamers and benzo's...... give me the S5 and call it a night.......
sick.gif

My roommate from school just got one a few months ago. It's a pretty nice car, I think he told me they are going to be making a sedan version of it. WhenI visited the set of The Office BJ Novak was pushing one.

sick.gif
sick.gif

that is nasty... I love the led's on the headlights of these things.
laugh.gif
you can always tell when one's following you on the express way.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

My roommate from school just got one a few months ago. It's a pretty nice car, I think he told me they are going to be making a sedan version of it. When I visited the set of The Office BJ Novak was pushing one.
The S4 been made for years, homie. They made the 5 line to compete with the 3 series coupe.

Aside from the good offset on the wheels...the design itself is garbage.

Oh and Bimmers =BMW cars. Beemers=BMW bikes.

WJ4, wasn't referring to the S4, refer to the link that Chiq posted. Interesting that the A5 sedan won't be coming state side.

^ CL maybe.... but I just don't see people's obsession with the M..... it's a nice looking car but even IF I had the money, I'd splurgeelsewhere.

dam OP that is just CRAZY.

If i owned one i'd probly never stop smiling.

Whats the damages on these?

The S4 been made for years, homie. They made the 5 line to compete with the 3 series coupe.

I believe this is what he is talking about:

image_cd_gallery.jpg

Lol yeah, the offset is really what sets this car off! [/sarcasm]

Sex on wheels.

Perfect description.

And y'all do know the new CL is almost 3 times the price fully equipped right?

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

My roommate from school just got one a few months ago. It's a pretty nice car, I think he told me they are going to be making a sedan version of it. When I visited the set of The Office BJ Novak was pushing one.

Oh and Bimmers =BMW cars. Beemers=BMW bikes.
laugh.gif
i mean its cool that you like bimmers more, but is thedesign of the 5 line really garbage? You can't even say average? Anyways I think the S5 is a beautiful car. I'd buy one, but worrying about how muchit will cost if something happens to my car turns me off. Not rich enough for that.

whats with the a5 sedan? why would they make that if they already have an a4. i thought the a5 was just the coupe version of the 4

I used to think the 6 class was the cleanest looking coupe until I saw this in person.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This is coupe is crushing everything out right now.

Back
Top Bottom