ATTN: NTers from 707

I just moved to the 707, for school its been about 3 weeks. WTH is there to do around here?

that hubba rock

roll.gif

I lived in the 707 for about 10 years and i'll be honest there's not too much to do out there. But hey make the best of it fam.

Where you move to? I'm in Fairfield. Most of the time you gotta hit the city for some fun it ain't that cracking out here
laugh.gif

Close minded Vallejo people in their own little world. 
laugh.gif

Napa is pretty nice though. Idk if that's considered 707.

Vallejo is a small city, nothing really going on - good thing is that your 15 minutes away from Oakland and 30-40 minutes from SF.

The only time I ever went out to Vallejo was for that mall and Baldo's because they had carne asada fries.

My cousin told me there is a Mac Dre mural somewhere in Vallejo...hidden somewhere from the general public

What's the best route to get out of Napa going toward Sacramento? Always get stuck in traffic on that one overpass.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

What's the best route to get out of Napa going toward Sacramento? Always get stuck in traffic on that one overpass.
Get off work early to be honest cause your gonna get stuck on Highway 12 or 80 regardless

Back
Top Bottom