Attn: Mike, DoubleJs, theone, Ry, FR3SH, DLo, Dirk, Pro, Chester, CP, ecook - Re: Draft tonight.

Only five people in here. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

[table][tr][th=""]FR3SH[/th][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](61)[/td][td]Arian Foster [/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I need to give fantasy football a try, seems like fun.

[table][tr][th=""]FR3SH[/th][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](61)[/td][td]Arian Foster [/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I wasnt there. I pre-ranked my players. And I think its pretty well known I dont like foster.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I wasnt there. I pre-ranked my players. And I think its pretty well known I dont like foster.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

It's PPR and that boy Clark is always at or above 100 catches...

My team is NICE.

Dallas Clark is not worth a second round pick especially looking at some of the names that went in around round 3. How many points will he contribute to your team in the playoffs the colts bench all the starters in week 13 after the 1st qtr?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

It's PPR and that boy Clark is always at or above 100 catches...

My team is NICE.

Dallas Clark is not worth a second round pick especially looking at some of the names that went in around round 3. How many points will he contribute to your team in the playoffs the colts bench all the starters in week 13 after the 1st qtr?
laugh.gif

From being out of town and unable to be at the draft I am seeing nearly all of my team given to me is up for trade offers as of today.

From being out of town and unable to be at the draft I am seeing nearly all of my team given to me is up for trade offers as of today.

I had sort of a Matt Millen theme going in my @#$%^& draft apparently. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Friggin Yahoo did me wrong big time.  But I'll figure something out, count on it.  
pimp.gif

I had sort of a Matt Millen theme going in my @#$%^& draft apparently. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Friggin Yahoo did me wrong big time.  But I'll figure something out, count on it.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom