ATTN METHOD MAN, can we update the look/function on the forum?

I like the way NT looks
frown.gif

I agree that the dark and contrast colors are a bit outdated, but it really makes me feel like NT is NT when I come onto the site.

No other active * sites are like this anymore.

EDIT: fixed.

Last edited:
A flat infrared banner on mobile would be dope

Why not a Deep Infrared like the '00 retros tho? :nerd:

Does anybody remember that anorexic girl forum that someone linked us to? They were on there attacking Kate Upton calling her all sorts of bad names, and the NT goons went on and started trolling the forum. :lol:

Maybe yall could go there if you don't like the classic NT colorway.

Last edited:
NT ain't NT without da black and red. There's always sneaker talk and lipstick alley
can we make NT customizeable? that would be good

even though I wouldn't change much. 

I would make little changes like make the threads i subscribed to have a different color font for the title and the threads i subscribed to that have new replies a different color from that. 

Last edited:
Black background wayyy easier on the eyes than a bright background.

With an app (like Reddits), you can have a light or dark (night) theme

There are many benefits to a dedicated app

I mean, I'd pay .99 - 1.99 for a NT app versus a monthly/yearly subscription to use the normal desktop site

Or even if the mobile site was just updated. When I go to my profile, it doesn't manage my thread subscriptions the same as they do in the desktop

I completely agree about charging to buy the app for a one time fee. And they can use  system like grailed, where they take a percentage for some the fees. A good idea is to charge a percentage like grailed does, but more apporpiately at bout 2-3% in addition fees instead.  I honestly wouldn't mind and I'm sure others would want to join too. And you can always put proceedings to charities.

We should defintely set up a vote.

Nt mobile is solid, chrome's latest version randomly crashes on the homepage though on idevices.

Mobile is great, but the latest chrome update wouldn't take me to the last post. It would take me to the top of the last page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom