Attention, YOU, yes YOU, are not special in any discernable way

I hate all those "God made me special" types... no, God made cheetahs special. And bats. Cheetahs can run 70 mph for crying outloud.
What's your top speed, Flash? bats can echo-locate. You can't find that remote you probably sat on... And the irony is, ALL of them can do it. So NONEof them are actually unique. Get it? You're not smart. Humans are smart. You're justhuman. You're just a grain of rice in a huge bowl homie.. let it go.. be unique in that you're one of few that actually embrace your lack ofuniqueness.

That is all.

Discuss.

Or don't.

I don't care...

I am a firm believer that as humans we have less worth than most creatures on this planet. We don't contribute anything positive to our ecosystem, we arewasteful and destructive. There are too many of us, that very fact alone makes us worth less than species with dwindling numbers.

Only the people I care about think I'm special, and that's all that matters.

If you feel that way, maybe you should just sit in a warm bathtub and slit your wrists... vertically.

I hate downers on this board.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I am a firm believer that as humans we have less worth than most creatures on this planet.

Our "super heroes" do regular %%#+ that animals do. Think about it
grin.gif

Great ideas OP.

2nd person: I also agree that the animal kingdom represents much more beauty/unique/mystique than the human race. We are the sum of the earth. They just rollwith whatever punches are thrown in their direction.

LOL @ What is your top speed.

Another thing I hate is when people preface statements with, "I thought I was the only one" or "Tell me if I am the only one."

Why the hell would you think you are the only one that thought this way when there are billions upon billions of folks that have roamed these grounds.

Hm, I was gonna ask if you were high, but then I actually read it again and it makes sense.

Too many people think (and act) as if they're different. When really, that makes you all the same....

Am I following you right?

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I hate all those "God made me special" types... no, God made cheetahs special. And bats. Cheetahs can run 70 mph for crying out loud.
What's your top speed, Flash?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Hm, I was gonna ask if you were high, but then I actually read it again and it makes sense.

Too many people think (and act) as if they're different. When really, that makes you all the same....

Close enough... and nah, I'm not high at all.

The thing is, too many people look at the really small picture. "I'm special! I'm a doctor! I can dunk!"... All that BS... Were youlike......the first doctor? Did you invent the dunk? Well then sit yo non-special !@$ down somewhere..you're an Anybody and an Everybody. Stop thinking you're Somebody. You're not. No one really is. Or at least,there have been VERY view in the history of Man. If what makes you special is the same as what made someone else special, guess what... you're notspecial. I'm not special because I can rap. #%*+# please... Anybody can rap. Everybody raps. If I'm special, and I doubt thatI am, it's because the %++% I rap has only been rapped by me. My thoughts are originally phrased, though no idea is original in and of itself.

If you feel that way, maybe you should just sit in a warm bathtub and slit your wrists... vertically.

Aww, Me hurt him special wittle feelings
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
@ you projecting your self "awareness"/loathing on others right now.
laugh.gif
not even.. I'm not even sad or nothing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Close enough... and nah, I'm not high at all.

The thing is, too many people look at the really small picture. "I'm special! I'm a doctor! I can dunk!"... All that BS... Were you like......the first doctor? Did you invent the dunk? Well then sit yo non-special !@$ down somewhere.. you're an Anybody and an Everybody. Stop thinking you're Somebody. You're not. No one really is. Or at least, there have been VERY view in the history of Man. If what makes you special is the same as what made someone else special, guess what... you're not special. I'm not special because I can rap. #%*+# please... Anybody can rap. Everybody raps. If I'm special, and I doubt that I am, it's because the %++% I rap has only been rapped by me. My thoughts are originally phrased, though no idea is original in and of itself.

Aww, Me hurt him special wittle feelings
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
@ you projecting your self "awareness"/loathing on others right now.
laugh.gif
not even.. I'm not even sad or nothing
grin.gif

frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist.
-Mark Twain

I've never seen a monument erected to a pessimist.
-Paul Harvey

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in everydifficulty.
-Winston Churchill

So in other words, Jessie Jackson did us a disservice by saying, "You are.................somebody."

Unless you are in the top percentile in ANYTHING, I don't think you should brag. Even then, since I don't believe in bragging, you shouldn't brag.

Maybe people took it to heart when their parents told them (time after time) that they were special.

And then you have folks that say, "God has plans for me. God has plans for me." Fool if you believed in God forreal, you know he has plans forEVERYONE. So why do you feel the need to mention that he has plans for you.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

-Mark Twain

-Paul Harvey

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
-Winston Churchill
Explain. Don't just copy and paste.

But how is he being a pessimist exactly?

Also aren't CApricorns naturally pessimistic?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So in other words, Jessie Jackson did us a disservice by saying, "You are.................somebody."

Unless you are in the top percentile in ANYTHING, I don't think you should brag. Even then, since I don't believe in bragging, you shouldn't brag.

Maybe people took it to heart when their parents told them (time after time) that they were special.

And then you have folks that say, "God has plans for me. God has plans for me." Fool if you believed in God forreal, you know he has plans for EVERYONE. So why do you feel the need to mention that he has plans for you.

-Mark Twain

-Paul Harvey

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
-Winston Churchill
Explain. Don't just copy and paste.

But how is he being a pessimist exactly?
They're simple quotes man. try harder.

Half empty, half full. Which one do you think OP sees?

-Mark Twain

-Paul Harvey

-Winston Churchill
Your name is Capricorn, though

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

I agree with you, op. I also hate when they think they're nonconformist. Everyone conforms in some fashion.

I usually
smh.gif
when I see people fall into categorical non-conformist molds.. like the emo.. the punk.. all that. Like umm... don't you realize youlook JUST like everybody that doesn't look like everybody else
eyes.gif
... you just conformed by mistake, stupid. You ain't special neither.. Iusually wanna ask these -morons if they had to pay extra for the oxy- or if it just came with the black trench coat.

-Mark Twain

-Paul Harvey

-Winston Churchill
How is he being a pessimist?
laugh.gif
All I got out of OP is thathe appreciates the magnificence and diversity in the animal kingdom, and that humans have an unwarranted sense of uniqueness and self-worth. None of what hesaid is a lie.....If what he says makes you feel sad, you're the one with the problem.

we can not feel the movement of the earth because we are OUT OF TONE with nature.

Back
Top Bottom