ATTENTION NT ADMINISTRATORS YOU NEED TO HANDLE THIS PROBLEM******

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

apple1.png

FTW
pimp.gif

So......this still isn't resolved? Is a standard AntiVirus program enough to prevent this issue or not? I've been using my phone since this issue madenews...

Originally Posted by champ305

So......this still isn't resolved? Is a standard AntiVirus program enough to prevent this issue or not? I've been using my phone since this issue made news...

Becareful your phone doesn't get infected.

Someone's BB got infected by browsing NT.

I be spooked to browse nt on my g1. I got redirected like crazy the other day. I closed the browser asap.

Originally Posted by doosta45

I be spooked to browse nt on my g1. I got redirected like crazy the other day. I closed the browser asap.

To be honest, I didn't know, and I doubt my phone could het infected, running Android on an HTC HERO, I doubt its possible, a Windows mobile phone maybe.Worse case scenario, I do a factory reset and sign into Google to get all my contacts, calendar dates ect. I'm worried about signing on with my pcthough.....

My second comp just got infected.
WHAT DO I DO????
Can I just download AVG free and get rid of it, or do I have to take my computers to geek squad, because I know absolutely noone who knows about computers.

Originally Posted by airmaxwun

My second comp just got infected.
WHAT DO I DO????
Can I just download AVG free and get rid of it, or do I have to take my computers to geek squad, because I know absolutely noone who knows about computers.

had the same thing happen to me.
im just gonna restore 1 cuz i have the cd but i dont have a cd for the 2nd and im having trouble restoring it.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Anyone know of any free programs we can use to block this?

NT got me good this morning. AND it was on my work computer. We have an outside network/tech guy we use and I had to call him in. Cost my company $350 for him to come in and clean this crap up. My boss is heated at me. Stupid stupid stupid.

Damn son. FTL. I spent hours fixing my comp myself. I have like 7 different programs to protect me now. Im still going to take it in when i get some money.

IF YOU HAVE NO ANTIVIRUS GET ONE (Avast is a GOOD FREE one) and INSTALL AD BLOCK PLUS FOR FIREFOX...

IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUY ANTI VIRUS BUY ESET NOD 32 or KASPARSKY... THOSE ARE THE BEST...

IF YOU BROWSE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER THATS LIKE STICKING YOUR FINGER IN AIDS BLOOD WITH A FRESH CUT... LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!

That is all...

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

apple1.png

Ehh apple is for gullible hipsters.... Gaming is better on PC, they have to port PC games to Macs PC's are cheaper and last longer. You can't customizeMacs, upgrade them or build them. What happens when you have a simple problem with your mac, most likely you won't be able to fix it. You also have to pay$199 for service Packs... PC has over 100,000 FREEWARE compared to Macs 5,000... Obviously PC has a better community. I can go on and on but the fact is Macswere made to get people who know nothing about computers, INTO THEM. That's why when I tried to switch from PC to mac I felt like I went from College toElementary School.

Yoooooo, im on my Android phone as we speak and noticed the browser trying to redirect me to a free virus scan site! %$+? I didn't think a mobile phones OSwas vulnerable to this for real. Dirty, this just happened 1:28am, located in Miami fl. Don't know if still wanted the info since this was phone based andnot a landline pc connection...

Back
Top Bottom