Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

not a employee but i dont see this as bad at all. your getting 40 off now just like nike employees ( last i remember everyone wanted a swoosh account). plus its not every month that has crazy releases like next month so at the end of the day you should be ok if your buying for yourself. If you use it as a side hustle your still fine there is always a few employees that dont even buy kicks so just use theirs..

not a employee but i dont see this as bad at all. your getting 40 off now just like nike employees ( last i remember everyone wanted a swoosh account). plus its not every month that has crazy releases like next month so at the end of the day you should be ok if your buying for yourself. If you use it as a side hustle your still fine there is always a few employees that dont even buy kicks so just use theirs..

whats the rules with this new card system. if all you need is this card and no type of id it seem like the company doesnt really care about you hooking others up. they are just leaving in your hands to monitor yourself and make sure you dont go over.

whats the rules with this new card system. if all you need is this card and no type of id it seem like the company doesnt really care about you hooking others up. they are just leaving in your hands to monitor yourself and make sure you dont go over.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

The card contains your name and information. They also added the new card system because there are ALOT of previous employees that were still getting the discount because their pay stub still could scan. With the new cards that means as of right now only current employees can get the discount.

The card contains your name and information. They also added the new card system because there are ALOT of previous employees that were still getting the discount because their pay stub still could scan. With the new cards that means as of right now only current employees can get the discount.

Originally Posted by aFamous

this.

new cards have your name and store number.

this.

new cards have your name and store number.

it goes into effect, Tuesday, February 1st, not Monday, January 31st, correct? may go Monday and get a few things before it counts against my monthly total lol

it goes into effect, Tuesday, February 1st, not Monday, January 31st, correct? may go Monday and get a few things before it counts against my monthly total lol

Damn. Im gonna miss seeing former employees getting busted for using their old paystubs.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Damn. Im gonna miss seeing former employees getting busted for using their old paystubs.
30t6p3b.gif
Ha.. footlocker Most wanted list... 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Ha.. footlocker Most wanted list... 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

they would really bust people for that?

i used my brothers old champs paystubs for months after he got fired.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Some managers do actually call the store number you put down to check if it really is you and or ID if it matches the paystub.

Some managers dont care at all. Its all business to them.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Some managers do actually call the store number you put down to check if it really is you and or ID if it matches the paystub.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 In a lot of cases yes.  This dude came in copped a couple kicks, and while the cashier was finishing the transaction, the manager comes out and then...

Manager - "____, I fired you when you was working at my other store"

LP comes, they call the police on the dude, and off he goes wearing handcuffs. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 In a lot of cases yes.  This dude came in copped a couple kicks, and while the cashier was finishing the transaction, the manager comes out and then...

Manager - "____, I fired you when you was working at my other store"

LP comes, they call the police on the dude, and off he goes wearing handcuffs. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom