Attention Admins: NT "OFFICE FRIENDLY SETTING" Forums?

Originally Posted by kdawg

You can get an add-on for Firefox that just displays the text and pale images. Can't remember the name though.

Or you could just work like they pay you for?
Yo, ive been meaning to tell your or method man for like a year or more now, but when i post from a mobile device, your SIGNATURE, THAT LONG YELLOW ONE, makes pages on my phones look ridiculous as if someone had just posted a 1200x800 picture.
it stretches the page out to the point where I cant even read posts on pages where your signature appears...please change it....

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

Yo, ive been meaning to tell your or method man for like a year or more now, but when i post from a mobile device, your SIGNATURE, THAT LONG YELLOW ONE, makes pages on my phones look ridiculous as if someone had just posted a 1200x800 picture.
it stretches the page out to the point where I cant even read posts on pages where your signature appears...please change it....

Learn to spell before you worry about how this site looks on your phone.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

^he's that one guy that just sonned you.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I need this to NT got blocked at school
nerd.gif

AT&T's coverage at school sucks FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

^he's that one guy that just sonned you.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I need this to NT got blocked at school
nerd.gif

AT&T's coverage at school sucks FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Am I buggin?
I dont see any incorrectly spelled words in his post.

Am I buggin?

Originally Posted by Diego

Am I buggin?
Me neither.  I see that he used "your" instead of "you", but my guess is that extra "r" was just a typo...  $$!!@+ are quick to call $$!!@+ out or "correct" them. 
laugh.gif

Am I buggin?
Me neither.  I see that he used "your" instead of "you", but my guess is that extra "r" was just a typo...  $$!!@+ are quick to call $$!!@+ out or "correct" them. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Am I buggin?
laugh.gif
exactly...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Am I buggin?
laugh.gif
exactly...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom