Attack The Block

Saw it last week, movie was great. Definitely a must watch. Trust
laugh.gif

Moses! 
pimp.gif
  Swear dude is a young Denzel haha.  Movie was good, slang over there is so heavy bruv 
laugh.gif
  Need to find the soundtrack of the movie too, siccck

Originally Posted by sosly

Moses! 
pimp.gif
  Swear dude is a young Denzel haha.  Movie was good, slang over there is so heavy bruv 
laugh.gif
  Need to find the soundtrack of the movie too, siccck

the slang was killing me. buh-leev. trust.

Really good movie, in fact...I gotta watch again one of these days..

Even got my boy who hates British accents to like it. One of my fav this year...s***s on Paul completely imo.

nevermind my stream decided to work, movie was good, it happened a little to quick though

Great movie! Did anyone else feel like Moses and the white chick were bout to just start making out at some point in this movie?

doPE MOVIE all tho homie look like denzel wash i was like whoa thats his son. but dope movie real dope.

saw it last month and had to get my girl to watch it and now she with me on this english kick, lol. I go out and act as if I'm english, bruv.

On a trip, we met an English couple who said that the kids and young people out there want to be as "AMERICAN" as possible in their everyday personalities as is why they throw around blood and cuz like they do.

Headed there next year so I'll be sure to take a tour of one of the estates which my boy to live that kidulthood/attack the block life.

Just watched it. It was the most entertaining movie I've watched all summer and I saw all the summer "blockbusters".

Attack The Block>>Super 8

An I truly hope Hollywood doesn't do an American remake, it's perfect the way it is.

it's like an explicit version of goonies and super 8. Director's debut film too, very hilarious and entertaining. Gave the right amount of gore too, movie is legit.

Back
Top Bottom