ATT heads BB Bold or Iphone 3Gs at same price for 199.99?

i upgraded from my old BB8800 to an 1st gen iPhone 2 Decembers ago, and the difference was night and day. i love my iPhone, whereas with the BB i liked it, butit was never something i really enjoyed using.

i've got a 32 gig 3gs coming on the 19th

Im leaning towards the Bold. I never really have been a big iphone person. But what is the big deal? I know it has a lot of apps but half of them areirrelevant and just are going to just take up memory... Someone enlighten me on the hype!

Mess with them both and decide which one you feel more comfortable using. You seriously can't go wrong either way.

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

Im leaning towards the Bold. I never really have been a big iphone person. But what is the big deal? I know it has a lot of apps but half of them are irrelevant and just are going to just take up memory... Someone enlighten me on the hype!

iphone interface is just too easy to use. i like mine cause i plug it in, and bam, all my contacts, calendar, music and movies are all synced.

and sure, some of the apps are pointless, but some of em are really good (and free). the remote app lets you control your itunes on your computer from youriphone. chicks go
eek.gif
for stuff like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die.
Have you updated to the new(est) OS?

My battery life is great now...

what would you guys recommend ordering it from apple.com or reserving and then camping out? is it guaranteed if i order it online?

iPhone for apps, bold for maturity
laugh.gif

I'm kidding...it depends on what you want to use it for...iphone is more entertaining though

Back
Top Bottom