ATT heads BB Bold or Iphone 3Gs at same price for 199.99?

midsolegone

Banned
Right now I am elgible to upgrade on June 20. At my local att store they are running a special that will have the the Bold for 199.99 with mail in rebate thatends on the 20th and also on the 20th the Iphone 3Gs comes out as well 199.99 for 16Gs. Which would you think is the better buy? Any Pros or Cons? Thanks NT.

depends what you're going to use the phone for. if u NEED push email, go for the bold. or if you need a physical keyboard. but if it's more of a mediaphone, iphone hands down. btw, iphone's onscreen keyboard is easy to get used to. their numerous apps are also awesome. itunes syncing is great.

thank you for that comparison trap. I know Im going to have to get the data plan for both of they for 30. Ohter than that are there any more fees that I willface?

IPhone FTW
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

BOLD iphone easily

the possibilities are endless with the iphone. video, soon to be mms, auto-correction > any physical keyboard, millions of apps, voice recognition or w/e,turn by turn with voice active, i mean i could go on....

+ after the jailbreak releases it will be pure
pimp.gif
i dont think any phone even comes close

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the appsthen get the iPhone.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the apps then get the iPhone.

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die. but yeah i'm the same, when i had the iPhone i would still bring myipod to listen to music and only had 2 albums on my iphone.

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the apps then get the iPhone.

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die. but yeah i'm the same, when i had the iPhone i would still bring my ipod to listen to music and only had 2 albums on my iphone.

im like that right now, i have one play list on my iphone and i bring my ipod with me. but when they start to offer 100+GB iphones, good bye ipod.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

gusyouout wrote:

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the apps
then get the iPhone.

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die. but yeah i'm the same, when i had the iPhone i would still bring my
ipod to listen to music and only had 2 albums on my iphone.

im like that right now, i have one play list on my iphone and i bring my ipod with me. but when they start to offer 100+GB iphones, good bye ipod.

damn, how many years would you be waiting for those 100+gb iphones.
laugh.gif

gusyouout wrote:

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the apps
then get the iPhone.

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die. but yeah i'm the same, when i had the iPhone i would still bring my

laugh.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if they have one by next year

my bold battery life sucks. but at least i can switch it out when it starts to die. but yeah i'm the same, when i had the iPhone i would still bring my ipod to listen to music and only had 2 albums on my iphone.

They are most likely able to make them easily but the price would be wayy too much for them to even mass produce them.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

CWrite78 wrote:

FlyingEMU05 wrote:

gusyouout wrote:

I'd get the Bold because I like my phone and music player separate (mainly because of battery life). If you don't mind that and you prefer the
apps

then get the iPhone.

laugh.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if they have one by next year

but they dont even have 64gb flash media on the market right now

I've had both of them and iPhone by a long shot, I would get it without hesitation over any blackberry.

Back
Top Bottom