Atlanta Hawks @ Boston Celtics Game Thread 8:00 TNT

12 in a row
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I understand Rondo not being out there tonight, but you still have Pierce, Ray, KG, and Rondo every night leading up to tonight.

Let's not get carried away with this injury stuff.
Yes but who's playing C? Semih Erden? Baby playing C? Not ideal.

Nate playing PG is painful to watch, and as a Knicks fan I think you know this. So even if Rondo started, who came in to back him up? We need Delonte back in the worst way.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I understand Rondo not being out there tonight, but you still have Pierce, Ray, KG, and Rondo every night leading up to tonight.

Let's not get carried away with this injury stuff.
Yes but who's playing C? Semih Erden? Baby playing C? Not ideal.

Nate playing PG is painful to watch, and as a Knicks fan I think you know this. So even if Rondo started, who came in to back him up? We need Delonte back in the worst way.

You guys act like the Celtics had more injuries to deal with than ATL.

They are missing Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford, easily their two best offensive weapons and we hung with you guys until the end of the fourth.

They are missing Joe Johnson and Jamal Crawford, easily their two best offensive weapons and we hung with you guys until the end of the fourth.

Did anybody see the NUggets bench at the start of the game? Game has started and those dudes (Balkman and JR Smith) are taking turns dancing and being over exuberant chest bumping and +#$#, they weren't even facing the action
laugh.gif

Did anybody see the NUggets bench at the start of the game? Game has started and those dudes (Balkman and JR Smith) are taking turns dancing and being over exuberant chest bumping and +#$#, they weren't even facing the action
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Meh, not impressed. Marvin Williams was shooting like Reggie Miller out there, and it was still a double digit win. We're without our MVP, a legitimate center, hell three of them, and our backup PG. So yes, the C's DO have more injuries to deal with than ATL.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Meh, not impressed. Marvin Williams was shooting like Reggie Miller out there, and it was still a double digit win. We're without our MVP, a legitimate center, hell three of them, and our backup PG. So yes, the C's DO have more injuries to deal with than ATL.

Back
Top Bottom