Atlanta bars/lounges/clubs/food?

Yall dont mess with U-bar?
I went to the FedEx Office next to it the other day and the parking lot was packed in the middle of the day. I've been in there before, but not recently. Looks legit. I don't really do much of anything besides work and work on projects at home these days. #Washed

Lounges/Clubs: O2 Lounge (highly recommend), Cafe Circa or bar hop, Escobar on Friday, Gold Room, Medusa Lounge

Restaurants: Negril Village, BQE, Serpas, Yeah Burger, South City, Mary Macs..

Piedmont Park, Belt Line, Aquarium, Skyview, MLK Tour..

Escobar food is trash - and the music is so loud, you have to scream to have a convo at the table..

Headed to Atlanta at the end of April. Good recommendations in here. My question is, I currently have an AirBNB booked downtown near World of Coke, CNN etc. Would this be the best route to go when it comes to food and things to do? I see a lot of recommendations for Buckhead, especially when it comes to nightlife. I prefer places that play hip-hop. Any tips are welcomed.

Went to Andretti’s for the first time 3 weeks ago. The adult Go-Kart track is SERIOUS. When the race was over I hopped out that *** like Speed Racer with the matrix camera flip and everything.

Made 9th place outta 10 though :smh: Chick I was with made 4th :smh: :smh: :smh:

Lol he didn’t clarify safety as a concern. But all jokes aside it’s not that bad.

Yeah. Blue Flame slick my favorite spot if I’m on the strip club wave. Between there and Onyx.

Funny that cats are talking about U Bar. I literally just went there on Sunday for the first time. :lol:

Headed to Atlanta at the end of April. Good recommendations in here. My question is, I currently have an AirBNB booked downtown near World of Coke, CNN etc. Would this be the best route to go when it comes to food and things to do? I see a lot of recommendations for Buckhead, especially when it comes to nightlife. I prefer places that play hip-hop. Any tips are welcomed.

You’re in the heart of the city at that point. You’ll find plenty of great eats. No sure your age but if you’re under 27 check out Hole in the Wall. It jumps the most on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Baddest young college girls from Georgia State, Spelman, Clark, Tech. It’s outrageous...and it’s free!

You’re in the heart of the city at that point. You’ll find plenty of great eats. No sure your age but if you’re under 27 check out Hole in the Wall. It jumps the most on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Baddest young college girls from Georgia State, Spelman, Clark, Tech. It’s outrageous...and it’s free!

This man just gave you all a gem and you’re a fool if you’re in Atlanta and don’t make use of the information.

Yeah. Blue Flame slick my favorite spot if I’m on the strip club wave. Between there and Onyx.

Funny that cats are talking about U Bar. I literally just went there on Sunday for the first time. :lol:

Flame has taken the mantle for me. Of course Magic is still THE Strip Club (in the world) but it’s some real ballers in their. ****** be throwing 20-30 racks like it’s bottled water. I can’t compete with that :lol: and Ubar is crazy overrated. Never have been fond of it sans their 10 cent wings

It's not, I've been to worse. :lol:

Club wax >>>>>>>>>> :lol:

You're fine...

Nightlife:

Allure
Spin
MJQ
Escobar Lounge
02 Lounge
Boogalou
Gold Room
Medusa
Whiskey Blue
Rose Bar
Compound
BQE
Edgewood Street (Joystick, The Church, Circa, M Bar)
Engima
Painted Pins
Painted Duck
Peacock (one way in and out - reggae)
CRU
Match Bambo
Josephine
Any spot on crescent ave (Throne, Koo Koo Room, Opera, Sutra, Lava, Flip Flops)
Icon
XS lounge
Cirque Daiquiri Bar & Grill
Wet Willies
Hole in the Wall
Encore
Opium
Elleven45

Southside:

Burn Lounge
Pizza Bar
U-Bar
Venue
Palace (super hood, be safe :lol: - went to see Boosie and Ball Greezy)
House of Spice

Honestly, there's so many new spots...I don't know them all.. "Atlanta" is so big and spots popping up everywhere.

Last edited:
Flame has taken the mantle for me. Of course Magic is still THE Strip Club (in the world) but it’s some real ballers in their. *****s be throwing 20-30 racks like it’s bottled water. I can’t compete with that :lol: and Ubar is crazy overrated. Never have been fond of it sans their 10 cent wings

Club wax >>>>>>>>>> :lol:

Yooo I was just telling someone about that place. Used to go there from time to time :lol: ...Remember Dirty Ratts?

Into crazy stuff go check out Trapeze - swinger club :lol:

Oh ****. Wouldn’t have thought I’d see someone mention Whiskey Blue. That spot had the best ambiance if you’re ducked off with a chick. You’re definitely going to pay a pretty penny, and they don’t have trap music or anything, but every girl I’ve ever taken up there has loved it. Nice Upscale spot to get some cool points with a girl you’re interested in. :lol:

Oh ****. Wouldn’t have thought I’d see someone mention Whiskey Blue. That spot had the best ambiance if you’re ducked off with a chick. You’re definitely going to pay a pretty penny, and they don’t have trap music or anything, but every girl I’ve ever taken up there has loved it. Nice Upscale spot to get some cool points with a girl you’re interested in. :lol:

Don't know the age range, just posted a bunch of stuff :lol:...

I'm older, I need to be where the money and women at. :lol:

Last edited:
It’s definitely a place where people in their late 20s to mid 30s are at. The women I’ve seen there seem to be on their mature ****, but my gauge could be a bit off since I haven’t been able to approach any on the occasions I’ve been, since it’s a place I only go to for dates and what not. One of my potnas said he came up on an older cougar joint who lived in Tennessee and was in town for the weekend, but that ***** be lying sometimes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom