Athletes that are famous for no/the wrong reason. vol. The Shot

For some reason this guys name was running through my head and I was like I know he's famous for something but for what?

This guy
laugh.gif

Mr. Craig Ehlo

Poor guy
tired.gif

oh yeah who else is famous for the wrong reason or no reason at all
laugh.gif

Brian Sipes - mistake by the Lake
Bill Bukner - [vince skully]"its a slow roller behind the bag ... " [/vince skully]
Rod Strickland - The behind the head backward pass waining seconds spurs vs blazers
scott norwood - missed FG to win vs Giants

Originally Posted by RevTommy34

Chris Webber...

ehhh, i dunno... that's like saying Kobe is famous for raping a white girl, or Magic is famous for getting HIV.

this is about people who would pretty much be nobodies if they weren't known for one particular incident
anyways, peep the avy
pimp.gif

one of the Grammaticas (can't remember which one)-for getting injured celebrating making a field goal
and of course guys like Buckner, stuff like that.

Bill Buckner

Even though he was putting up solid numbers before the infamous play. He will forever be known as the guy who let the ball go through his leg, and cost theBoSox the series.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Bill Buckner

Even though he was putting up solid numbers before the infamous play. He will forever be known as the guy who let the ball go through his leg, and cost the BoSox the series.

I'm not a baseball fan really and I rarely watch, but I definitely know who Bill Buckner is

Nick Anderson

Jeremy Giambi (
smh.gif
still can't belive this a-hole didn't slide, when the on-deck batter was clearly signaling him)

Scott Norwood

Craig Ehlo was actually a really good defender.. That's why he was put to guard Jordan so many times in the first place. He just couldn't do anythingabout it, like anyone else who was put to guard Jordan. And he was extra unlucky that some of Jordan's most memorable moments came against him and theCavs.

Back
Top Bottom