Athletes Robbed of Greatness by Injury or other .....

amd_sehorn-walks-off.jpg

white corner backs>>>>>>>>>

(no racist)

i remember when the yanks drafted this dude brien taylor

brien-Taylor.01045830FINAL_display_image.jpg

gal_worst-brien-taylor.jpg

brien-taylor.jpg

dude threw 99 , was supposed to be the next great pitcher, lefty dwight gooden .

got into a bar fight after he signed, broke his arm and never threw one pitch in the majors. woulda loved to see if he lived up to the hype .....

i remember when the yanks drafted this dude brien taylor

brien-Taylor.01045830FINAL_display_image.jpg

gal_worst-brien-taylor.jpg

brien-taylor.jpg

dude threw 99 , was supposed to be the next great pitcher, lefty dwight gooden .

got into a bar fight after he signed, broke his arm and never threw one pitch in the majors. woulda loved to see if he lived up to the hype .....

yao oden hill hardaway mcgrady redd

to some extent if shaq could have stayed healthy post lakers, there wouldn't be any centers at the time that could actually challenge him

yao oden hill hardaway mcgrady redd

to some extent if shaq could have stayed healthy post lakers, there wouldn't be any centers at the time that could actually challenge him

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I don't know why dudes are putting Barry Sanders on his list. He retired right before his skill set would have diminished. Yeah he would have had a couple more Pro-Bowl seasons, but he would have basically been on the downslope. At the time I was upset because I wanted to see him play for a couple more years, but now I respect the fact the he walked away on top (on an individual level).
I have no problem with him walking away but if he finished out his career (barring major injuries and that's a biggie) he would've been a top
3 running back of all time. Easy. 

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I don't know why dudes are putting Barry Sanders on his list. He retired right before his skill set would have diminished. Yeah he would have had a couple more Pro-Bowl seasons, but he would have basically been on the downslope. At the time I was upset because I wanted to see him play for a couple more years, but now I respect the fact the he walked away on top (on an individual level).
I have no problem with him walking away but if he finished out his career (barring major injuries and that's a biggie) he would've been a top
3 running back of all time. Easy. 

Back
Top Bottom