athiest wake up

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Believe what you want, but get that
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
out my face.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Man look at all the bad things that happen. And most of it happens to people who have never done anything wrong ex- starving kids, mentally challenged, etc.

everyone dies. when your born god knows when your going to die.this life is a test

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Man look at all the bad things that happen. And most of it happens to people who have never done anything wrong ex- starving kids, mentally challenged, etc.

everyone dies. when your born god knows when your going to die.this life is a test

But doesn't God already know if i'm going to pass or fail.

if someone doesnt believe in God, why does that automatically damn them?

i believe in a God that judges people on their actions, not whether or not they claim to believe in Him.

and if my definition of God doesnt match up with yours, am I wrong?

let people express their beliefs (or lack thereof ) .. OP came off wrong by saying that athiests need to wake up

Originally Posted by 18key

Elpablo21 wrote:

smh.gif
Pushing your religion on people FTL

10 pages, 2 bans.

Eh 6 pages, 1 ban, 3 warnings, and an early early lock by meth or ska.

Either way I'm not touching this one this time around.

*re-reads OP's post, cues Seinfeld .gif*

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

theres something called free will.its up to you to pass or fail

Originally Posted by cronicmole

I believe in God as well... I love NT but its gonna be sad when you non-believers have WDYWT with
devil.gif
Who are you to judge? When did God give you the authority to do that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jeyel

i believe in a God that judges people on their actions, not whether or not they claim to believe in Him.

let people express their beliefs (or lack thereof ) .. OP came off wrong by saying that athiests need to wake up

your supposed to belive in god as a duty.some people were never exposed to god so im trying to .nothing bad its for the good of them

But doesn't he already know my free will, will lead me to pass/fail?

your supposed to belive in god as a duty.some people were never exposed to god so im trying to .nothing bad its for the good of them
What about those who were exposed to God. At a young age even, and lost all faith in the possibility of there being a higher power?
And how can you say what's good for people? You don't speak for God, so if it makes someone happier to not believe, how is it better if the DO believe.

i dont know everything.im just trying to make the nonbelivers belivers

So you admit to pushing your beliefs on to another?

I think God has many different ways we can go in our life. Some may lead to death and others may lead to something else. I don't think Hecreates a being just to be killed at the age of 1. But it is up to you if you pass or fail.

If someone is blessed with a great family and a very successful life but they don't believe in God but a person who has a rough life 60% oftheir life and puts full faith into God through trials and tribulations, should they share the same reward?

laugh.gif
@ that epic backtrack. The all knowing "yankeesfan0130" tries to convert everyone, but when led in to a simple logic trap..."man.. I don't have all the answers man!"
laugh.gif

Come on man, you're gonna have to try harder than that. You don't even want me to get in the convo...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

What about those who were exposed to God. At a young age even, and lost all faith in the possibility of there being a higher power?
And how can you say what's good for people? You don't speak for God, so if it makes someone happier to not believe, how is it better if the DO believe.

i know i dont speak for god but im pretty sure god will like for me to make the non belivers belive

i know i dont speak for god but im pretty sure god will like for me to make the non belivers belive

Pretty sure God wouldn't like me listening to false prophets. Can you promise me your God is the right God?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

smh.gif
Pushing your religion on people FTL

I believe in GOD btw

im not pushig my religon on people.just for the athiests to belive in god.and those websites were the best way to do it.Christianity,Islam and Judiasm are very similar

Chiil out bruh u dont get commision for telling people your religion. If people chose to be atheist let them do them

Does it matter whether some of us believe or not? Why do you care so much that everyone believe in a higher deity? Religion has so many problems. Christianityfor example doesn't follow the teachings of Jesus, it follows the teachings of Paul. If you are going to be saved, then fine. Don't worry about therest of us. Let us live our "sinful" lives. At least I am having fun.

How old are you yankees fan. Your typing and how soft you appear makes me believe 14

and oh yea SneakerHeathen isnt gonna like this. Didnt he say in a thread a few weeks back"Muslims would never send someone to hell for not believing ingod"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
@ that epic backtrack. The all knowing "yankeesfan0130" tries to convert everyone, but when led in to a simple logic trap... "man.. I don't have all the answers man!"
laugh.gif

Come on man, you're gonna have to try harder than that. You don't even want me to get in the convo...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

seriusly dude i wasnt sure about that answer im not like a phrophet or really religous.what i said again im trying to make the nonbelivers belive

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I think God has many different ways we can go in our life. Some may lead to death and others may lead to something else. I don't think He creates a being just to be killed at the age of 1. But it is up to you if you pass or fail.

If someone is blessed with a great family and a very successful life but they don't believe in God but a person who has a rough life 60% of their life and puts full faith into God through trials and tribulations, should they share the same reward?

Yes, because believing in God is end all-be all to rewards in an afterlife.

By your logic:

If someone is blessed with a great family and very successful life and constantly donates to charity and helps everyone around him (and is an atheist), while amurderer right before being put to death puts his faith in Jesus/Allah/whatever, why should they share the same reward? The murderer is obviously a betterperson for believing in God.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom