AT&T vs. T-Mobile vs. Verizon vs. Sprint...

help me choose NT...

i'm a free agent in 2 weeks, currently with AT&T but I would not be opposed to leaving them

give me your pros/cons to each one, assuming you have them as your provider

T-Mobile: Seems like everybody and there mama got a contract with T-Mobile. Mobile-to-Mobile FTW!
laugh.gif

AT&T: Good service, lots of good phones.

Sprint: Don't really know. I had Nextel before and service was not that good. CCI

Verizon: Never had it but yea the plans seem too expensive.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

T-Mobile: Seems like everybody and there mama got a contract with T-Mobile. Mobile-to-Mobile FTW!
laugh.gif

AT&T: Good service, lots of good phones.

Sprint: Don't really know. I had Nextel before and service was not that good. CCI

Verizon: Never had it but yea the plans seem too expensive.
Thats cause it was a NEXTEL
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. No one on Sprint claims NEXTEL.

in order of price 1st being most expensive
1. verizon
2. at&t
3. t-mobile
4. sprint
best coverage
1.verizon
2. at&t
3. t-mobile
4. sprint
best phones
1. at&t
2. t-mobile
3. verizon
4. sprint

in my opinion, id say go with att, dont go to verizon unless you really need to, such as u live or normally in an area where att sucks, dont go to t-mobile atall, and sprint unless u can get that sero plan, but im not even sure if thats worth it

if you get tmo in your area and they have excellent service, go with them. phones are gsm so you can unlock any gsm phone and its yours. plus they have thecheapest phones also.

sprint is garbage. verizon and at&t are expensive. ive had all 4 and tmo has been the best all around in MY area

They are all the same....as long as you are not in the middle of no where....sprint gives me unlimited EVERYTHING!!! for $99...if you use the phone like I dothen its a gravy deal...but I use all the features including GPS, Sprint TV and a ton of internet.....plus sprint has the fastest internet service.

are you content with at&t already? just stay free agent, why bother renewing/opening a new contract with other carriers? go buy an unlocked phone andcall it a day

im kinda getting tired of tmobile...i get almost no signal in my own house while my friends who have at&t get like perfect signal
smh.gif

What about phone choices? Will your decision be based on what phones you can get with each provider?

Check the sig.
More and more people are switching to T-Mobile. I talk on the phone a lot and I only use no more than 60 minutes per month.
T-Mobile are getting better and better phones.
Great prices.
Their service is getting better.
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, HANDS DOWN.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Check the sig.
More and more people are switching to T-Mobile. I talk on the phone a lot and I only use no more than 60 minutes per month.
T-Mobile are getting better and better phones.
Great prices.
Their service is getting better.
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE, HANDS DOWN.
Someone who works at sprint, verizon and at&t would tell me the same exact thing, you know?

Of all the phone companies I've been with (Tmobile, Cingular/AT&T for a little while,) I have to say I've been the most pleased with Sprint.

Their pricing is a little high, but to get unlimited everything and still have enough time to talk in the middle of the day during the week is nice. Andsimilar plans go for $100+ on other carriers. Plus, didn't Tmobile just up every data plan they have?

AT&T isn't too bad. I just never got signal, and their phones are "ehh" besides the iphone. And those plans start at like $120.

Sprint's phone selection isn't really all that, but they do have the Touch Diamond now. And they have that new Samsung that got phone of the year orsomething.

I'd recommend Sprint.

Back
Top Bottom