AT&T or Verizon?

Recently got a job offer at both an At&t store and a Wireless Kiosk inside a Costco. 

I took the job at the Costco location. Can someone elaborate how much AT&T's commission works? For example how much do you get per activation?

At costco for example you get $10 per activation if smart phone and another $15 if you get the data plan too.

Did i make the right choice??? 
eyes.gif

I personally would have went for the AT&T store job. I don't really think people go into Costco to get a new cell phone. I would think you could make more off of commission in a store that specializes in only phones. People always hate that guy at the kiosk who runs up to you asking questions while they are shopping.
Yup,  an easy choice too.

People generally don't go to Costco to open a phone line. I'm not saying people don't, but majority of them there aren't looking to open a line.

Whereas at an actual AT&T store, people go in there for the purpose of opening a new line, upgrading their phones, etc etc

1. Marketing degree
2. 5 years retail
3. Interview swag out the roof
4. I get yambs before each interview ... everyone respects the guy that gets yambs. Men and women.

I had you on the on marketing degree and 5 year retail but c'mon lets act like top flight retail professionals here.

I just got a email from t-mobile for an interview so thats not bad imo, plus I'm working right now at a Hotel agency doing some data entry aint bad imo too just be on my computer doing research for hotels around the world and entering the hotel information into the severs. Chilled job but its temporary, its actually the best job i've liked with out working in a retail environment. Dudes actually offer me job when I graduate from web design / computer science degree. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't know anything a out selling phones or either company. But I'd go with Verizon since you said they offer tuition reimbursement as long as they didn't pay way less.

If you get in a good store Verizon is great.

60-80k a year and they pay for school.

Benefits on point.

OP PM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom