AT&T Launches Unlimited 'Mobile to Any Mobile' Calling, Requires Unlimited Messaging

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Wait so if you have minutes, if you're calling another cellphone you wont be using minutes?
that's what i'm confused about too 
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by lyricist343

+1 for AT&T

-1 for Verizon, because they can't let you talk and browse at the same time.

The Iphone can't but the Thunderbolt can...
While it is a cool feature, it's not that important.

+1 for AT&T

Originally Posted by Nawth21

That's cool I guess. I don't even use the measly 500 minutes a month though as it is
laugh.gif

Word. Call me when they let me in on the Senior 200 minute plan.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

That's cool I guess. I don't even use the measly 500 minutes a month though as it is
laugh.gif

Word. Call me when they let me in on the Senior 200 minute plan.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Wait so if you have minutes, if you're calling another cellphone you wont be using minutes?
Its just like Sprints Everyhing plan for example for 69.99 with sprint u get like 400 min unlimited data and text. The 400 min is only for like calling landlines and businesses. you have unlimited minutes for calling other mobile phones

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Its just like Sprints Everyhing plan for example for 69.99 with sprint u get like 400 min unlimited data and text. The 400 min is only for like calling landlines and businesses. you have unlimited minutes for calling other mobile phones

AT&T is a joke and I work for them(customer support call center). I can get a phone and plan dirt cheap but haven't even thought about leaving Verizon. Their network is garbage and no unlimited data is stupid, the average iPhone user was using about 280mb of data per month, that is why they set the limit at 200 or be charged twice.

AT&T is a joke and I work for them(customer support call center). I can get a phone and plan dirt cheap but haven't even thought about leaving Verizon. Their network is garbage and no unlimited data is stupid, the average iPhone user was using about 280mb of data per month, that is why they set the limit at 200 or be charged twice.

I was with AT&T for 7 yrs had the iPhone since the 3G dropped and paid so much Guap for no apparent reason. I'm typing on my iPhone but I just switched my number to metro pcs. I had horrible phone service on my 3G and 3Gs but the net was smooth. Att and Verizon charge too much for something that isn't worth that much.

I was with AT&T for 7 yrs had the iPhone since the 3G dropped and paid so much Guap for no apparent reason. I'm typing on my iPhone but I just switched my number to metro pcs. I had horrible phone service on my 3G and 3Gs but the net was smooth. Att and Verizon charge too much for something that isn't worth that much.

there is just so much AT&T hate, which I guess is justified. Personally, I've never had a problem since I joined, my iphone works great. When I moved, I had bad service at my new house, and they gave me a free Mini 3G MicroCell. Now I have perfect service at home and don't really have any problems anywhere else.

there is just so much AT&T hate, which I guess is justified. Personally, I've never had a problem since I joined, my iphone works great. When I moved, I had bad service at my new house, and they gave me a free Mini 3G MicroCell. Now I have perfect service at home and don't really have any problems anywhere else.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

+1 for AT&T

You use it more then you think...

Originally Posted by E3LAL

+1 for AT&T

You use it more then you think...

Back
Top Bottom