Astro (from the X-Factor show) got permission to remix Eminem's Lose Yourself

Did Astro have to get Eminem’s permission to perform the hit “Lose Yourself?

Yo, he can really spit, that's the crazy part. He's not punchline heavy, but clever and he actually Moves the Crowd as an "MC" is supposed to do.

He really can rap. Good for him.

laugh.gif
I've heard so many struggle stories about how the show is failing and both LA and Simon our using their music industry muscle to help the ratings.

This story seems to back that up. Yall really think Marshall is at home watching American Idol lite? And since when do you contact a manager for permission to use a song?

This kid is a little $!%%$. Cries like one too. I caught his temper tantrum on X-Factor last week. Should've known from that don't holla at my mom song.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This kid is a little *#%*$. Cries like one too. I caught his temper tantrum on X-Factor last week. Should've known from that don't holla at my mom song.

typical BK %##%+...swear the world owes em something

what. a. cornball. but he's 14. ihope he matures and becomes successful. he's a lil b and i dont mean based

i seen the show forthe first time yesterday...that lil boy 15? i thought he was like 10. hmm. hes pretty good for being original and writin the "show me what you got " song.

Back
Top Bottom