Aston Martin DBS Ultimate Edition

Looks good. Though i wish they would've given it a minor face lift or a unique body kit. Similar to how bentley did with the 2012 Bentley Continental GT Audentia edition.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I love that interior!

I always love their interiors compared to other supercars.  This will probably be the sickest car I will see all year.

Aston sure does love that carbon fiber
laugh.gif

Question for NY : With all the cash being made by big shots up there, is it reasonable for those to drive cars like this in the city? Here in South Florida, its the ideal setting but I would be pissed if I had to sit in bumper 2 bumper traffic going 20 mph just for a 5 mi drive in a " race horse" .

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Question for NY : With all the cash being made by big shots up there, is it reasonable for those to drive cars like this in the city? Here in South Florida, its the ideal setting but I would be pissed if I had to sit in bumper 2 bumper traffic going 20 mph just for a 5 mi drive in a " race horse" .

I'd guess Cali more than NYC. I mean if I lived there I wouldn't want to drive this around. I wouldn't want to drive at all actually. Maybe get a driver, but then I'd want to be in something more roomy

Originally Posted by ninob1213

It's rare when you see supercars in the city. If you do it's usually parked outside a restaurant or parked outside some hotel. There are a lot of bentleys and rolls royce's though. Most of these "ballers" have summer homes in long island (a suburb of  NYC), where they most likely keep their supercars.

So to answer your question, yes many of these big shots do have them, however it's rare when they drive them into the city. They usually drive them in the hamptons or on long islands "gold coast" (north shore). 

Back
Top Bottom