Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
PowerBallin is that dude :pimp:

Disappointed in the ending of the story, but at least you were honest with NT and DIdnt feed us ducktales to be cool. Respect for that :smokin

What happened at the NYE party.

Were you two not in the vicinity of each other.

Why weren't you trying to push up and be the one getting a kiss when the ball dropped?

first of all, why am i just now seein this thread? second of all...HAHA! PHONY! Nice try OP.

Meth strikes again 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

[quote name="rck2sactown" url="/t/510709/asking-out-a-bartender-edit-did-it/210#post_17280830"
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

[/quote]

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
  and
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
at the same time.

It's sad that there are so many NTers doing this for either attention or reps. Their real lives must suck.

Wait, what just happened? 

Meth if you think someone is posting from the same cpu as me then you got ya systems trippin on you pleighboi.

Or something's happening that I don't even understand 
grin.gif

Last edited:
So....OP bumped his own thread by calling himself a liar? What good would this do? Was he hoping for others to come to his defense?

So....OP bumped his own thread by calling himself a liar? What good would this do? Was he hoping for others to come to his defense?

That's what I'm not understanding. Dudes have been creating clone accounts to quote and lol themselves since I've been on NT. But this guy did to fight himself. Ol' Me , Myself, and Irene lookin' boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom