Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

NT still believing the things he says? :smh:

I'm done with you guys. I hope he steals thousands from yous. No one with a net worth, not worth mentioning will come to this shady *** dude. So he'll only be stealing from @omgitswes

Hey, GSC Maybe you can buy a new pair of shoes with the 1MM you're depositing. Get a job at an Allen Edmonds outlet. You can stunt new shoes err day.

Last edited:
Dog what the hell are you even talking about now? What exactly is he stealing from me?

Light joke. I saw you keep the cape on till the very end. It just amazes me how people will believe anything. literally anything.

The resume of a multi-millionaire.

Can't win with y'all. I defend I'm a punk I say nothing and it's a problem. I didn't reply all day to y'all. Then if I reply oh I can't be busy I'm replying. I'm out tho. I appreciate the time fellas best of luck.

The thing is, you haven't really done much to defend yourself but instead have mostly tried to belittle a few people, maybe to try to avoid everything as a whole that's come out.

I really couldn't care less how much money you have or what cars you own. I just think this whole thing is funny and the attitude you've taken is somewhat telling.

How was he unemployed while he was driving da M3 he said he had when he was 23 yrs old?

Just wait until tomorrow late am/early pm for either a giant reveal of his successes he claims, or lies he's been telling. Stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:

We do our best to enforce the rules evenhandedly.  Literally thousands of posts are added to our forums daily and it's impossible for us to read all of them.  That's why we rely on our fellow members to help us identify problems. 

The names and addresses of corporate executives qualify as information that "anyone can access."  If you post that information on a website and the implication is that it's being distributed to incite harassment, you can be held liable for that.  

Users deserved to know if this guy was a fraud.  Now they do.  Putting a stop to any potential wrongdoing is far more important than getting a laugh out of it.  If anyone had been ripped off, I'd have no problem with helping users seek legal redress.  That's not what we're talking about here and I think we all know that.  

Some of those "cool dudes" aren't as cool as you think.  If you've learned nothing else from debacles like this one, it's that not everyone needy enough to try and stunt on NT is legit.  
Please let this be referring to younghollywood. Not salty at all, but it was pretty irritating when the topic would be something like "Oreo Shake Appreciation" and dude would say something like "Yea I had one of those spill all over my S550 seats while I was driving to a international model convention/party in Beverly Hills. Currently wondering if I should cop the new S class coupe as a replacement daily driver and a Ferrari as the weekend whip for my Las Vegas home"
OMG i stopped right here and im in tearsssssssssssssssssss

The resume though. Sweet baby Jesus.

Dudes need to stop flexin on here.

Team Creep stays hungry. I wish I could have been on my computer for all of this because I would have went in too.

If anyone knows a good mobile people finder doe....... I need one.

Back
Top Bottom