Ask a Cop whatever.....

Well many laws need to be enforced otherwise society breaks down and we might as well be living in Afghanistan.

- We shouldn't live in the wild west where people are having quick draw gun fights in the middle of the street.
- Private property should be protected from intentional damage and theft
- There should be laws to protect peoples liberties and rights, and to be free from harm

anything else is something a bureaucrat made up in his/her sleep, such as jaywalking. But jaywalking could get you hit by a car which is "protecting your right to be free from harm." Its a thin line. So we get into what should the degree of punishment be for breaking certain laws?

Natural law is as old as time and memorial. Look into it.

Non aggression principle

Self defense principle

Man made laws like "don't steal" are simply redundant.

Any action taken that doesn't result in the harm or violation of another sentient being is a human right.

Therefore it is immoral for anyone to state that it's "illegal" for anyone to partake in an activity such as doing coke for example, weather or not it's harmful to the person doing it is not another's call to make. We all claim ownership of ourselves and our bodies that's a fact that many fail to realize. So by telling someone "you can't put this in your body" you're staking claim and ownership over that persons body which is a form of SLAVERY if we're being honest with ourselves.

THERE ARE LAWS WE NEED TO ABIDE BY. Like I said more than 90% aren't even aware of them.

Last edited:
What do Police officers think of correctional officers"?

What do you personally think of them?

Last edited:
Why do you clown *** Cops love to tailgate people on the highway? Hope somebody brake checks y'all one of these days :smh:

Last edited:
Maybe not undercovers in all cases but agents of some type in most. Everyone is peaceful and here comes two masked guys with brand new trashcans tossing them through windows? And the protesters don't even co-sign such behaviour
You cant be this stupid.

Why do you clown *** Cops love to tailgate people on the highway? Hope somebody brake checks y'all one of these days
mean.gif
Drives me crazy.

The "good/bad" cop question can be disposed of decisively. We need only consider the following:

i. Every cop has agreed, as part of his job, to enforce laws; all of them.

ii. Many of the laws are manifestly unjust, or even cruel and wicked.

iii. Therefore every cop has agreed to act as an enforcer of laws that are manifestly unjust, or even cruel and wicked.

There are no good cops.

- Dr. Robert Higgs
Frank Serpico was a good cop. He went up against the entire NYPD and got shot in the face behind his efforts to uncover corrupt practices. He still speaks out against corruption and police violence at like 80 years old.

The "good/bad" cop question can be disposed of decisively. We need only consider the following:

i. Every cop has agreed, as part of his job, to enforce laws; all of them.

ii. Many of the laws are manifestly unjust, or even cruel and wicked.

iii. Therefore every cop has agreed to act as an enforcer of laws that are manifestly unjust, or even cruel and wicked.

There are no good cops.

- Dr. Robert Higgs

This, been saying this since forever. How this flies over so many folks' heads is beyond me.

The system needs to be torn down and rebuilt, until then cops are agents of oppression.

This, been saying this since forever. How this flies over so many folks' heads is beyond me.

The system needs to be torn down and rebuilt, until then cops are agents of oppression.

Exactly. I just need more people to stop being brainwashed and understand that although the slavery that we as black people experienced in the inception of this country has ended, here in America we are all still living in a state of slavery. All of us. See my point about ownership. People don't even realize that they have rights. They don't understand what rights actually are. We're in a perpetual cycle of passing down bull**** traditions beliefs and ideologies to our children and the result is the world we live in. This is all by design.

Once we understand that no one man or group of men has the "right" or "authority" to tell another what he should or shouldn't do well start to see what's happening here.

If you need a man made law or arbitrary dictate to tell you not to steal, kill, or harm others you are an idiot and are part of the problem. Those are all aspects of DIVINE LAW.

*waits for some oblivious person to say there's no such thing as divine law :rolleyes

That's why politics are bull****. WHAT YOU EAT DONT MAKE ME ****

they mask all their piece of **** immoral "laws" and dictates under the veil of redundancies such as "no stealing, killing etc" and they OWN people by perpetuating fear propaganda so now everyone is in the mindset of "without government aka daddy to protect us the bad guys will run a muck". It's your responsibility to protect yourself and your family not the police not the military not the government. Where are all the real men at? You don't need to be a pig to do right and stop crime.

Last edited:
Exactly. I just need more people to stop being brainwashed and understand that although the slavery that we as black people experienced in the inception of this country has ended, here in America we are all still living in a state of slavery. All of us. See my point about ownership. People don't even realize that they have rights. They don't understand what rights actually are. We're in a perpetual cycle of passing down bull**** traditions beliefs and ideologies to our children and the result is the world we live in. This is all by design.

Once we understand that no one man or group of men has the "right" or "authority" to tell another what he should or shouldn't do well start to see what's happening here.

If you need a man made law or arbitrary dictate to tell you not to steal, kill, or harm others you are an idiot and are part of the problem. Those are all aspects of DIVINE LAW.

*waits for some oblivious person to say there's no such thing as divine law
eyes.gif

That's why politics are bull****. WHAT YOU EAT DONT MAKE ME ****

they mask all their piece of **** immoral "laws" and dictates under the veil of redundancies such as "no stealing, killing etc" and they OWN people by perpetuating fear propaganda so now everyone is in the mindset of "without government aka daddy to protect us the bad guys will run a muck". It's your responsibility to protect yourself and your family not the police not the military not the government. Where are all the real men at? You don't need to be a pig to do right and stop crime.
This is why I'm a firm believer in treating a cop trying to arrest me the same as someone trying to kill me.

I have a right as a human being to defend myself from you shackling and enslaving me at all cost....even using lethal force myself.

It astonishes me a sucka with a gun and badge can pretty much dictate your life future and safety.

Shackle you and put you into a corrupt toxic system of being preyed on by other prisoners and possible raped and killed in a cell.

Id rather die trying to kill my captors before complying and being sent to todays modern plantations.

At the same time I feel its my responsibility to be a decent human being and to mind my own business and avoid contact and confrontation with police at all costs......so we can avoid any conflict.

In the event I DO have to take another mans life to defend my own it will be just that....I will answer to only one judge.

Meanwhile knowing the very judgemental, hypocritical corrupt ways of humans in general I'm going to do everything in my best interests to cover up get away with the death I inflicted upon another and avoid police at all cost.

I feel the family of the person I killed nor does the legal/justice system deserves an explanation of why...JUST KNOW IT WAS NECESSARY FOR ME TO SURVIVE!

Last edited:
The only law should be do not take what doesn't belong to you.

Don't take someones life

Dont take someones wife

Dont take someones property

Don't take someones freedom

Dont take someones body/intimacy

I can go through most laws and reduce them down to taking something you dont have the rights to. The ones that don't are the petty laws that dont make sense.

Don't take someones life

Dont take someones wife
I disagree with both of those.

1.Taking a life to defend your own is sometimes necessary .

2. Last time I checked marrying someone doesn't make him/her your property.

If that person can be taken by someone else its because its what they want for themselves.

At the end of the day you regardless of relationship you need to let other humans be just that....HUMAN

Killing and murdering are 2 very different things. Like you said a kill is sometimes necessary.

Murder and kill is still the same.

Malice, premeditation and intent is still there.

You're talking more justifiable homocide. But I do agree Lex Talionis can be justified!

Murder n kill aint the same, if it was police would be charged n sentenced with murder when they kill folks. If murder n kill were the same, we wouldnt have manslaughter. You kan kill someone without murdering them. But you a kop so you just go follow suit.

Last edited:
Murder n kill aint the same, if it was police would be charged n sentenced with murder when they kill folks. If murder n kill were the same, we wouldnt have manslaughter. You kan kill someone without murdering them. But you a kop so you just go follow suit.

Agreed. Murder and kill arent the same. Look at 1 situation with 2 different outcomes:

3 people break into a home thinking no ones home. Homeowner surprises them and 1 of em shoots and kills the homeowner. Thats murder.

3 people break into a home thinking no ones home. Homeowner pulls a gun on em and kills 1 of them. Thats not murder.

Agreed. Murder and kill arent the same. Look at 1 situation with 2 different outcomes:

3 people break into a home thinking no ones home. Homeowner surprises them and 1 of em shoots and kills the homeowner. Thats murder.

3 people break into a home thinking no ones home. Homeowner pulls a gun on em and kills 1 of them. Thats not murder.

Zackly. No malice no premeditation. Just reaction and self defense.

You see how ****** up cops think?? Smh

:lol: All up in arms. That's zackly what I just said broski

Justifiable Homocide, look it up broski

Why do you clown *** Cops love to tailgate people on the highway? Hope somebody brake checks y'all one of these days :smh:

Drives me crazy.

Dumbest **** I see Cops do all the time...

Guess what, if they do brake check them, or just a accident occurs.... department pays for everything.

Know 2 zackd situations like this. Both Officers got walked out :lol:

Last edited:
Here brother, since you kant seem to find the definition of words, comrade

KILL (v) - cause the death of (person, animal, or other living thing)

MURDER (n) - the unlwaful premeditated killing of a human being by another human being

Though they are similar, they are not the same.

:lol: All up in arms. That's zackly what I just said broski

Justifiable Homocide, look it up broski

I know what justifiable homocide is. But you Just said murder and kill are the same! "Malice premeditation and intent are there" Did u not just say that or am I trippin?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom