Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Shape of the Veg Tans changes for the better after you break them in for a while. At least that's what it looked like when I compared my new pair to the pair i had been wearing for a whole week.

Leather isn't developing patina just yet, but I after conditioning, and it feels pretty soft. Overall, $200 is a little rough, but I love the quality on them.

They aren't bad. Just too gimmicky for me
Man ya'll dudes crack me up. If you don't like something, you don't like something... it's all good. But we out here buying kicks literally based on Tokyo subway rats, 400 year old Japanese firefighter uniforms, pancakes and Belgian waffles, paper cuts and dudes buying out hoodies colored the same color as their favorite Power Rangers from a 30 year old Japanese superhero show with big character patches all over them and these are too gimmicky...

Man ya'll dudes crack me up. If you don't like something, you don't like something... it's all good. But we out here buying kicks literally based on Tokyo subway rats, 400 year old Japanese firefighter uniforms, pancakes and Belgian waffles, paper cuts and dudes buying out hoodies colored the same color as their favorite Power Rangers from a 30 year old Japanese superhero show with big character patches all over them and these are too gimmicky...
Ok.. First of all, you will NEVER catch me in a power rangers hoodie. Second.. I'm a grown man in my 30s so sorry for not being able to wear a shoe that has a Disney logo on it. And ur comparisons to Tokyo Rats and Papercuts isn't valid to me. They are just the inspiration for the cw and materials for the particular shoe. I really don't give a sh*t about a concept or story behind a shoe. If it's dope than it's dope. I think 99 percent of of the themes of collabs are lame and can do without it all together.

Ok.. First of all, you will NEVER catch me in a power rangers hoodie. Second.. I'm a grown man in my 30s so sorry for not being able to wear a shoe that has a Disney logo on it. And ur comparisons to Tokyo Rats and Papercuts isn't valid to me. They are just the inspiration for the cw and materials for the particular shoe. I really don't give a sh*t about a concept or story behind a shoe. If it's dope than it's dope. I think 99 percent of of the themes of collabs are lame and can do without it all together.
amen.

Hi guys, would appreciate some help about ordering from Atmos Tokyo if anyone has any experience with them. I placed an order on their website and as I am ordering outside of Japan, after selecting as payment method paypal, I wasn't directed to paypal, but got an email from them saying that the shipping cost needs to be estimated. I see the order in my order history and they sent me another email which is in Japanese and they are generally not replying to my emails.

Do you know how it works with them? Will they get back to me saying this is the shipping cost asking whether I would actually like to move forward with the order or I need to buy this now even if shipping is very expensive? Confusing and frustrating system they have. Thanks

Via FB group ANS hmm

Last edited:
The black cw of the Beauty & the Beast pack is [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Hi guys can I get a legit check and price check for this pair of kois? Also do they fit TTS or .5 up like most GL3s? 

Last edited:
can i get a price check on nippons, bottle rockets, and india inks? all size 11. all lightly used. looking to move them at a fair price. and i trust the brain trust here on NT.

I don't have my pair in hand right now to compare but they look pretty good at first glance, biggest difference w most of the reps i saw was the sole pattern and the the logos seen thru the transparent portion. also the patches sewn on the heal were off on some reps. here's a pic to compare

If you can get a pic from the back and the insoles taken out of the shoe that would be helpful. 

Hi guys can I get a legit check and price check for this pair of kois? Also do they fit TTS or .5 up like most GL3s? 
Fit same as other GL3s and price is all over the place, for that condition i'd say 4-6 is fair. you might also want to get better pics of the box BC it looks beat to hell which can sometimes be indicative of a rep. 

can i get a price check on nippons, bottle rockets, and india inks? all size 11. all lightly used. looking to move them at a fair price. and i trust the brain trust here on NT.
dependent on condition, nippons and bottle rockets below retail. bottle rockets actually went on sale for a min @ villa. 

not sure which india inks, if its the salmon tongue (RF "exclusive"
wink.gif
), worn, def sub 100. 

dependent on condition, nippons and bottle rockets below retail. bottle rockets actually went on sale for a min @ villa. 

not sure which india inks, if its the salmon tongue (RF "exclusive" :wink: ), worn, def sub 100. 
That's what I thought. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom