Asics Love?!? Where is it?

today

The Kimonos are nice, but I already have the RF selvedge denims. Does anybody have any discount code for the puddle pack? 

so next weekend is FP-only release of the 25th's right?

Last edited:
Kimonos[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] #nofilter
Repped for the pic, thanks. They look great. I like the other laces even better. Got 2 on the way.

The Kimonos are nice, but I already have the RF selvedge denims.
So do I, but not an option to not cop, at least for me. But I could see how one might skip these with the RF selvedge already in the collection.

Repped for the pic, thanks. They look great. I like the other laces even better. Got 2 on the way.

So do I, but not an option to not cop, at least for me. But I could see how one might skip these with the RF selvedge already in the collection.
Yeah mane the Kimonos are nice, but money is getting tight now so just have to skip them. I was able to cop the Blues from the Puddle Pack off ebay today, so now I have the complete set & now just have to grab the FP's and i'll be content until December. 

I would have passed if I had the RF too...on to the FP's, gotta add those to my 25th anniversary collection All except the "Dotty"

Never had a pair of gel lyte 3s, do they run true to size? I'm a 12 in pretty much everything (Jordan's/ lebrons, etc.) If I can get a quick answer before it sells out. Lol

Never had a pair of gel lyte 3s, do they run true to size? I'm a 12 in pretty much everything (Jordan's/ lebrons, etc.) If I can get a quick answer before it sells out. Lol

Go .5 to full size bigger

Edit: I'm a 10 in Js & Nike (10.5 in Air Max 1s), but go 10.5 or 11 in GL3s. 10.5 is snug, but leaves a space in between the split tongue's "lips", 11 fits real nice.

Last edited:
.5 up from you TTS. I can't go off Jordan's or Lebron's personally. I have stuff from 9-10 in Jordan's, with 9.5 being my TTS. Rare that I wear a 9, but the 1 lows that recently came out, ran at least a .5 size big. Seems Js are running more TTS if not big as of late. If I were taking an absolute guess and you're using older J's that seem to have ran small, then yes, a 12 would probably fit you correctly if the GL3 didn't have a leather, in which case, a healthy amount of people go TTS. Every foot is different, so the best thing I can recommend is go to Foot Locker and try them on. These days, you can find GRs there easily. A year or so ago, I could only find them at Foot Action in Houston, but the past 6 months/year or so they're everywhere. 

snkrfollower snkrfollower fahqu001 fahqu001 appreciate it guys! I ordered a 12.5 for the kimono's. I hope it can work cuz for some reason I don't like the idea of a 13. Weird like that. Hehe. But appreciate it guys! I have a gel lyte v and the 3s I've been holding out on. But I'm excited for these.

Back
Top Bottom