Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Haha I was like 
indifferent.gif
 after that. Felt kinda bad haha. I wonder how many people get that pic hahaha.
haha word! Thinking you doing something big and bout to win some extra rare ish' (Million Dollar Prize / Asics "Mortars" ) and then to realize you didn't read the fine print correctly "In-Store Only" 

roll.gif

I'm sure he is still  drinking himself to sleep every night over it.
I doubt it. If he solved the puzzle, he wasn't guaranteed the million dollars. He just got to keep the wedge, and he had to avoid the bankrupt the rest of the game, be the winner of the game, and then they replace one of the many prize envelopes (like around 20 envelopes) with $1,000,000, then he had to have landed on that specific envelope, AND solved the final puzzle.

So yeah, he lost a couple grand and a small shot at the million. Still sucks, but it wasn't a $1,000,000 instant payoff if he would have said the phrase right.

Sorry, been a big Wheel of Fortune fan since a kid so I had to point that out lol. Back to the shoes!

[quote name="stayblunted" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/9360#post_18767204"] Anybody else scooping these up to compliment the C.Blues?
This is the best Gel Saga since the 24 Kilates and Pattas.[/quote]

With the hype the blues are getting im just gonna cop these, clean colorway

I like that color way and im new to the asics game and I was wondering where does all of the asics gel lytes come out on the internet? do they release on  asics.com or what ?

so i've been looking for some asics for a while (pretty late to the game) and having hard time finding some besides ebay. do you guys normally buy from out of the country or try your luck with Kith and such online? 

so i've been looking for some asics for a while (pretty late to the game) and having hard time finding some besides ebay. do you guys normally buy from out of the country or try your luck with Kith and such online? 
general releases can be found in some stores and online at like journeys, urban outfitters, nordstrom etc. most collabs will be at specific boutiques only like packers, burn rubber, bodega etc. ronnie fiegs are always and only at kith. 

Last edited:
with all those pairs coming in i don't think we got a straight review of the materials and **** man

I hope i can score these at retail :ohwell:

Afternot having a chance with mortars these will prob be my only asics puck up of the year, hopefully i dont come out empty-handed

havnt been on here in awhile,

just wanted to know if there is any word on the urban camo release in the states, is the date still in october?

I hope i can score these at retail :ohwell:

Afternot having a chance with mortars these will prob be my only asics puck up of the year, hopefully i dont come out empty-handed

That's exactly how I feel. I've struck out on all the collabs this year; HaLs, three lies, Hypercats, size? Roshes, etc...I'm willing to pay slightly over retail for these if i really don't have a choice. I don't think it'll be that hard to cop though. The asics fan base is still fairly small compared to the nike/JB beasts.

Back
Top Bottom