Asics Love?!? Where is it?

91 bucks for phantoms. Lol steal. They were 130 retail I'm pretty sure.

And I really can't believe how much of a fight dude is putting up just cause people wanna try online lol like they'd be wasting his time waiting for a shoe that might or might not be on the site come noon.

Last edited:
Dawg why you so salty even before release date? Anyways, reported and moving on. I hope some poor new soul to this forum doesn't believe you. You probably the most pathetic one on NT, thinking if you keep spamming false info it'll help you cop online easier. You sad homie [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good luck camping online for no reason than. :rofl: :rofl:

In store only. What ever is left gets put up online.

Nothing will be left.

Therefore no ONLINE RELEASE!

Good luck though.......

Dawg why are you so salty even before release date? Anyways, reported and moving on. I hope some poor naive soul doesn't believe you. You truely are pathetic spreading false info in hope of making it easier for you. You sad homie, may the Lord bless your shady heart.

Last edited:
Love how all these concept stock experts slash china wearhouse workers showed up out of thin air to let us know all the details about this release lol

They give out wristbands starting Friday 5-7pm. These guarantee a pair but not a size. You can leave the line and come back early in the morning before 6am and get a pair as long as you have your wristband on. Best thing to do is make friends with the people around you in line so you all can hold each other spots. The only reason to camp overnight Friday is if you a broke boy from new york that is reselling and does not have a nice home near concepts to stay at.

Last two big releases I went to had same procedure (Tannerys and C-notes). Was able to get my size with both but obviously these Asics will be harder. Also expect new york to be there tonight (if not there already) who will eat up all large size first (10.5 - 13).

Yea I'm only over here in Providence. Was debating going down. I probably won't. I want them, but that's too much effort. Thanks for the detailed info man. Much appreciated.

Are these going to release at other shops at a later date? Kinda want to wait for unfiltered pics first

Dont want to get Baited...

Last edited:
need some input on a trade. i have pads og all 10.5 navy aqua gl3s and id be trading for 9/10 1 set of laces/box sz10 wildcat gl3s. if i have to add any money how much should i? idk if i even wanna trade since i love both equally lol but 10 is my size true size so meh

Since you love both equally you shouldn't be having to top it up with cash. Although i prefer the wildcats over the aquas, how much cash does the guy want?

Wildcats def go for higher prices than the navy-aquas. In some cases I've seen them for almost twice as much around $8-1000.

I don't do trades very often but if it ever occurs I usually decide based on which shoe I think would get the most wear.

And speaking of the navy aqaus I'm still salty I passed on a chance to grab a pair about 6 months ago for $400. Smh

wildcats do fetch more, but it's all up to how much does he want those navy aqua's.... it may be a grail to complete a collection or something (i also need navy aqua's, they're about the only RF i don't have that i want, but i don't want 'em bad enough to come off too much)...

get a feel for how much extra he wants, or how much he wants the navy aqua's...

i'm not much help, cuz i haven't looked at how much either go for in a hot minute. but both are so old, they're both about on the same level, in terms of how chances are most people going for them both want them equally as much... and not many pairs are up for sale anymore these days...

i'm about to try some ropes in my wild cats, just cuz the flat orange or the flat whites don't quite do it for me on 'em... will post pix soon.

Last edited:
need some input on a trade. i have pads og all 10.5 navy aqua gl3s and id be trading for 9/10 1 set of laces/box sz10 wildcat gl3s. if i have to add any money how much should i? idk if i even wanna trade since i love both equally lol but 10 is my size true size so meh

Personally I would be fine adding 100, maybe even up to 200 to get the Wildcats. Just a much better colorway in my eyes all around, and much more unique.

after nippon blues its a good call but u might not have the opportunity
your avi is ****** great dude! 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom