Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Summer GR

ASICS GEL-LYTE III “GLOW IN THE DARK”
estate / glow in the dark – H438L 5807

pic from MN
The shape!

Why do people keep saying that's navy? it's clearly black.

nevertheless i really hope i can get my hands on these when they drop in the UK tomorrow.
UMMMMMMMM they are clearly navy LOL

Finally got them in myself and like many have said prior they are much better in person without a doubt. Navy laces for me, but may switch to white eventually. Don't sleep on these, seems like there will be plenty to go around based on all the shops releasing them

Prettyyy sure the laces are navy. Darker than usual though...
Those glow in the dark GRs are tough!

Last edited:
Nuhs definitely color blind. Even funnier the guy that don't got a pair claiming they're black lol.

i have a pair. man they are black! am i losing my mind? i think this is a conspiracy to make me think they are navy! wtf guise?????

Navy is a dark blue. Sometimes it can be confused for black. It often is. Might be midnight navy

Last edited:
They probably went with the darkest shade of blue they could get to ensure the "midnight" came across in the shoe. Midnight examples: https://www.google.com/search?q=mid...dORqAbRmoCYCQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&***=567. But then again, it can be pitch black at midnight. It's all conspiracy.

give me a convincing comparison shot to MBs next to the color black… look at the inside of the sides of the MBs. which is black. it looks the same as the stripes. 

Back
Top Bottom