Asics Love?!? Where is it?

oh okay thanks.
If there is no "brick and mortar" store in your state, you shouldn't be taxed. There are some exceptions now though since states were *****ing and complaining about not getting their cut of tax money i.e. at Amazon and Zappos. Additionally, stores like Wal Mart have been crying, too, because they say Internet stores have an unfair advantage... really Wal Mart? Anyway ... those taxes just get passed to us, the consumer. 

going to ask one more time because i am veery confused...i have normal feet and i want to find out what size i should go with the gel lyte Vs(mints/coves). my sizing goes:

new balance 998s,1300: 11

saucony shadow 6k, original.grids 9k: 11

asics gel sagas: 11

air max 1s,90s:11.5

air force1: 11

jordans(1,3,4,5,6,11): 11.5

puma disc coas:11

adidas zx, stan smiths: 11

can anyone please help?.. :S would you go for 11 or 11.5 for the lyte 5s? i am very confused..thanks

going to ask one more time because i am veery confused...i have normal feet and i want to find out what size i should go with the gel lyte Vs(mints/coves). my sizing goes:

new balance 998s,1300: 11

saucony shadow 6k, original.grids 9k: 11

asics gel sagas: 11

air max 1s,90s:11.5

air force1: 11

jordans(1,3,4,5,6,11): 11.5

puma disc coas:11

adidas zx, stan smiths: 11

can anyone please help?.. :S would you go for 11 or 11.5 for the lyte 5s? i am very confused..thanks
I would go for 11's personally. Having gone a half size up from my NB size, my coves are a little roomy in the toebox.

laugh.gif
Hopefully you are laughing with me and not at me. haha

True to size according to your feet
people have different opinion about tts. if you visit nike forums you will see everyone saying tts while in new balance they say again tts etc..looks like tts goes according to the usual brand that you buy.

you really did not have to reply with your "smart" response. thanks

Those socks are extremely wack

I regret not getting the vanquish ones

Hopefully you are laughing with me and not at me. haha

With you. I was wondering the same exact thing.

Especially for those who already had the vanquish and guardians

won the pack as well, but think I may have to pass. That $450 price point aint bad but it aint good either. Size 10 for anyone who wants to know..

So what dictates true size?
Measure your feet? Go by the CMs?

I used to say my true size was an 11....now i have no clue. Recent jordans i have bought are all 10.5s and fit the same as my size 11s from 2005. Air max's im an 11.5 roshes im an 11 chuck taylors im a 9.5 cole haan im a 10.

it would always bug me when id be interested in a new shoe and people just said TTS....im like Jordan size? Air Max size? what are we talking about here :lol:

Last edited:
won the pack as well, but think I may have to pass. That $450 price point aint bad but it aint good either. Size 10 for anyone who wants to know..

I'm in the same boat I already got the other two. They said we could still win the individual raffle too

Man, they didn't have the Royal blue pair when I got mine. They must've just put it up.
Yeah they did. I've been waiting for them for a minute now and when I got into work this morning I checked and the royal cw was finally up.

I don't know a single person that signed up for the bundle and DIDN'T get it. That's crazy.

I purchased the bundle and said eff it. Threw up my Guardian from Concepts on eBay for retail, I got them with an employee discount anyway so I'm not losing anything. 

$500 Feels OD honestly. 

What rope laces are people considering buying for the Nippons? I was thinking about solid red, 3M/Red, or maybe 3M/Blue. 

Idk about the Vanquish yet either. They would probably look good with 3M/Red laces also. 

i just got the email today for the bundle.  only keeping the nippons, found someone else to take the other 2...im excited!!

I don't know a single person that signed up for the bundle and DIDN'T get it. That's crazy.

I purchased the bundle and said eff it. Threw up my Guardian from Concepts on eBay for retail, I got them with an employee discount anyway so I'm not losing anything. 

$500 Feels OD honestly. 

What rope laces are people considering buying for the Nippons? I was thinking about solid red, 3M/Red, or maybe 3M/Blue. 

Idk about the Vanquish yet either. They would probably look good with 3M/Red laces also. 
dont they come with the solid red rope?  looks like it from the pic no?

if not, any of the ones you said should go nice....

Back
Top Bottom