Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Beige/Blue/Maroon Gel Lyte V

i knew since the beginning the only pair i wanted from the extra butter pack was the glvs. cant wait 

First time posting on this thread.... Anybody know where I can get some GL 3s for retail or close to it??? (preferably infrareds but anything else is fine)

First time posting on this thread.... Anybody know where I can get some GL 3s for retail or close to it??? (preferably infrareds but anything else is fine)

DVSN WEST in Denver has the urban camos, black and tans, and a couple other GR GLIIIs for retail, they do phone orders.

I tried forever and finally bit the bullett for $350 DS. Sucks so bad but there was nothing available and people were asking $400+ all over the place
mean.gif
mean.gif
$350 isn't terrible. That colorway is straight fire but I went on eBay and it was like 600-800 for a DS pair. Don't wanna spend that much might as well get the burgundys for $130

I have been on a super search for my size in the 3 lies GL3s. Anyone have any ideas? Not really looking for those 300 price tags if possible, although im new to the Asics scene so im not sure on their supply/demand.

My favorites of 2013

For those after the ECP's and 3 lies keep your eyes peeled on Instagram. Check the hashtags I see pairs popping up allllll the time for "decent" prices

My favorites of 2013

For those after the ECP's and 3 lies keep your eyes peeled on Instagram. Check the hashtags I see pairs popping up allllll the time for "decent" prices

What hashtag are you searching? I'm still looking for the. 3 lies

I recently got some infrareds from ebay for only $110 shipped. Check there supply is limited though since the shoe came out during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom