Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looking to get a pair of urban camos.  Would ebay be the best place to get them now?  Whats a good price?  Help is appreciated, thanks

Vanquish pics are showing up on IG. Glad I gave up my link, these aren't worth 150 plus Intl shipping. Would buy for 110 or less. That olive pair though...

Vanquish pics are showing up on IG. Glad I gave up my link, these aren't worth 150 plus Intl shipping. Would buy for 110 or less. That olive pair though...
Just saw some, def don't look as good in those pics. The black/green/red ones though :smokin

I got a email link for the bait gel lyte 3's and was supper happy, paid $190 including international shipping, looking at some of the Instagram picture I can't help thinking the hype got me with these. They are nice looking but they defiantly don't look as good as in the promo shots. Guess I'll reserve judgement until I receive them to see what the quality is like.

I've never been a onitsuka Tiger guy, but I just bought the good will out x-caliber from St. Alfred's. The amount of reflective material including reflective laces on them made it a go for me.

Imo vanquish pics look nice. Still rather get in hand to make a better judgment. However those other 2 bait collabs from the pack look promising. Might have to get all 3.

Repped for the urban camo link. My buddy wanted a pair after seeing mine.

Got mine from EB today and gave them a Lace swap..

im hoping that someone comes out with 3m ropes so i can make the swap as well.

Still no word from urban outfitters....

I mean..

Really ??

Hunt still continues for 12 in UCs.

Still can't post pics from my phone.

I'm throwing the towel in lol

I've also been looking for those kind of laces the only site I found so far that sells them is

http://www.laceduplaces.com/

But yeah anyway also got my camos from Bait, altogether with international shipping it came to £115 which is around $189

So yeah I'm happy with that, a bit worried that some of y'all are saying they don't look so good in your hand though but I'll just have to wait to get my own opinion, specially considering that them Olives look fresh and I'm considering them too.

Anyway I have been looking everywhere and anywhere for some affordable Asics x Ronnie Fieg ECP NYC the blue and salmon toe ones...

I know they'll be hard to find by now and I've only found 'em on ebay for ridiculous prices so was hoping some of you fellow Asics enthusiasts could help a brother out!

I'm talking with some suppliers to get some rope laces 3M and some other colors. What colors do you think people want most?

I'm talking with some suppliers to get some rope laces 3M and some other colors. What colors do you think people want most?
Seems like there are a ton of people already doing this, but it seems the highest demand is for Black/3M. I'd like a Grey/3M and a White/3M. Just look at the popular GRs and made some to go with those. I'd like something to go with the Grey/Purple GLV. 

Back
Top Bottom