Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone wants to get suspended/banned, keep asking for/offering ****.

Cot damn... :smh:

Last edited:
weird. Kith literally still has salmon toes and leatherbacks on their site just listed as sold out. but they take off the kill bills within an hour of them selling out?

:rofl: @ 5xl Tee...

bad assumption BAIT

Are you even a sz 14?

Cot damn...
mean.gif
seriously man? 

what's the problem exactly ... no profits are trying to be made. I don't see how offering your link is any different from passing on promo codes or pointing people in the direction of a re-stock, deal, etc...

I could see if people were selling their links or trading them... 

and please dont suspend/ban me for simply asking the question and disagreeing with your post... that would be uncalled for.

Cot damn... :smh:

seriously man? 

what's the problem exactly ... no profits are trying to be made. I don't see how offering your link is any different from passing on promo codes or pointing people in the direction of a re-stock, deal, etc...

and please dont suspend/ban me for simply asking the question and disagreeing with your post... that would be uncalled for.
What link am I offering?

When back to back to back to back posts are "if anyone doesn't want" "if anyone has a sz" etc... 1) it's annoying. 2) it's against the rules to conduct transactions outside of the buy/sell forums.

Profits or no profits, a transaction is a transaction. If someone sells a pair for no profit, then buyer gets scammed... Then what? Is it OK because he wasn't asking for a profit?

Buy/sell forum is there for a reason, and we have requirements that have to be met before posting there for a reason. It's all to monitor (as much as we can) any transactions done through this sites members.

Last edited:
seriously man? 

This isnt a release people can just openly buy. People are already selling RSVPs on ebay so if someone is willing to give their link away for FREE that isnt copping I dont see the problem.:smokin

P.S. just realized im about to hit the 10 year mark :x

Last edited:
I don't think anyone here is actually asking to purchase anything directly from anyone though ... People are just asking for a link to buy from BAIT should they not wish to use them as they are private links generated on a person by person basis.

Last edited:
It said one left even after purchase it says the same. Link was forbidden through google but came up fine in safari.

Last edited:
What link am I offering?

When back to back to back to back posts are "if anyone doesn't want" "if anyone has a sz" etc... 1) it's annoying. 2) it's against the rules to conduct transactions outside of the buy/sell forums.

Profits or no profits, a transaction is a transaction. If someone sells a pair for no profit, then buyer gets scammed... Then what? Is it OK because he wasn't asking for a profit?

Buy/sell forum is there for a reason, and we have requirements that have to be met before posting there for a reason. It's all to monitor (as much as we can) any transactions done through this sites members.
what are you even talking about? 

unless I missed something, all I see is people giving the link away for free...

havent seen one person offering to sell anything... 

if they're asking for money in PM's, thats another story....  but in the thread, no money is being asked for, so I dont see where rules are being broken

Damn, could have used that size 10. That's a sick pack. Hopefully I get picked for the online raffle.

What link am I offering?

if they're asking for money in PM's, thats another story....  but in the thread, no money is being asked for, so I dont see where rules are being broken
What link am I offering?

but you don't see deleted posts, do you?

Posting links to purchase (not personal store, or eBay links) is perfectly fine... People asking for stuff, or people offering stuff is not.

Last edited:
Are you even a sz 14?

yeah im a size 14...

size 13.5 ideally

i can wear size 13-14.... some shoes size 13 fist perfect, other pones size 14 fits perfect...

happy they offered me a size 14 in the gel-lyte III's. all my other III's fit snug

hope they get back to me tomorrow to tell me that theyre going to switch out the 5XL for a XL or a XXL....

5 XL is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom