Asics Love?!? Where is it?

what do you guys think is a good price for some cottonmouths size 9-9.5?
They just released within the past week... Look through eBay and the forums, and find a price you're comfortable paying.

Not like they're some super rare, impossible to find pair.

what do you guys think is a good price for some cottonmouths size 9-9.5?
They just released within the past week... Look through eBay and the forums, and find a price you're comfortable paying.

Not like they're some super rare, impossible to find pair.
This...

As with any new release, I'd suggest looking for them now. This time-frame is when you have a lot of people looking for a quick/smaller margin of profit as there is much more availability/competition than later down the road when the product eventually becomes sparse...

This...

As with any new release, I'd suggest looking for them now. This time-frame is when you have a lot of people looking for a quick/smaller margin of profit as there is much more availability/competition than later down the road when the product eventually becomes sparse...
yeah thats what I was thinking appreciate the help. Ive seen some already that im looking at just wanted some more opinions

With shipping and taxes it would be around 130 for me in most stores anyway....
That's why I jumped on it! $100 will be retail at most shops and then you add that $10-15 that most shops charge for shipping and you almost break even. It was a no brain-er for me.

I wouldn't be surprise most e-stores charge 110 for these... 
Yeah I was already expecting to see $110-$115 before shipping coming to about $130 total depending who and where you live.

No tax here so i would have came out clean on the bay ... No BS the past 2 weeks i would do a search at least once every 2 days on the bay just to see would always come up with the same sellers wanting $160+ ... the 2 days I dont check i miss out.

Oh well though, itd be different if this was post release but we still got something to look forward to : )

any ideas for a US drop/price of the christmas pack? i see the euro for the 16th
Most likely December, us living in the states always get Asics releases later.  As for price, I think it will be normal GR retail, $100 per shoe. 

Last edited:
Anyone else get an email from BAIT talking about due to unclaimed tickets you've been selected to purchase the Onitsuka Tigers?

Anyone else get an email from BAIT talking about due to unclaimed tickets you've been selected to purchase the Onitsuka Tigers?
Nope got a shipping confirmation... But makes sense. People really don't want them.. Mines going up on eBay..

Nope got a shipping confirmation... But makes sense. People really don't want them.. Mines going up on eBay..
"People really don't want them"...proceeds to put them in a market that's flooded.

This logic blows my mind.  Why even buy the shoes in the first place?

"People really don't want them"...proceeds to put them in a market that's flooded.
This logic blows my mind.  Why even buy the shoes in the first place?

Lol i was thinkin the e act same thing. Nobody wants em but u tryin to sell em lol. Just get return and get your money back

Back
Top Bottom