Asics Love?!? Where is it?

although bad lieutenant beat me too it, here are some detailed pics of the copperheads i copped today. also, the shade of blue used looks incredibly nice in person

shows the beauty of the material the Bad Lieutenant was talking about

nice shiny material

the midsole which everyone seems to hate but doesn't look bad in person

batting two for two

the midsole which everyone seems to hate but doesn't look bad in person

Love the upper.
If I was any good at shoe repaints, I would've grabbed a pair and repainted the midsole all white.
But I'm not, so on to the next one.

heads up: there's a listing on the Bay of E for urban camos pre-order.. FSR for about 170 shipped.. dude has 99% feedback rating.

170 is too much IMO. Coulda scooped from any of the foreign sites for that or even less....

nah good point-- but now that all those sites are sold out....

The point he was making is that if he is going to pay $170 then he would have paid $160 from the euro sites weeks-month ago (which is too much in many of our opinions)

If anybody had been holding out on some GR's
Nice Kicks has the White/Pink/Black/Blue and the Lakers GL3's.
Also the Knicks and Navy/Red GT2's.
40% off with Code 400K, only good for the next 4 hours

I just saw this post and I'm too late. 400K doesn't work anymore on the Asics GT2 Navy/Red : (

How did you hear about the code? And do you have another code by any chance?

Plus shipping would make it 200+

Depends on the site i guess cuz every one i saw was max $180ish after ship . So like i said in many of our opinions thats too much and $10 isnt anything so we would have already bought them if thats the case

US retail >

Depends on the site i guess cuz every one i saw was max $180ish after ship . So like i said in many of our opinions thats too much and $10 isnt anything so we would have already bought them if thats the case

US retail >
Check your PMs

Camos need to hit footlocker already. I saw those pink and purple ones at footlocker the other day for $85.

I just saw this post and I'm too late. 400K doesn't work anymore on the Asics GT2 Navy/Red : (

How did you hear about the code? And do you have another code by any chance?

The code was only good for four hours yesterday afternoon.
A friend told me about it.
I don't know of any other codes.

US retail >

ahhh... no US drop yet? I'm an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom