Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was very fortunate on that. I was a bit slow to react, but managed to lock down a pair. Still not sold on them, but now I can make a judgment from a personal standpoint...
Congrats.. as soon as I saw the hashtag and no link, I jumped to that website

I really want to see the suede blue that was used, I read the description and looks pretty good.... somehow I want to hope it has black laces or that shade of blue laces

mean.gif
i can't believe that.
Man, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get them, darn you were here too :frown:, best of luck and let me know if you need any help

Congrats to those who copped. Unfortunately I was in the shower. I should just stop showering from now on.

Last edited:
Damn, I really wanted these too :frown: Was in school, no shot :rolleyes Well, maybe i'll look for a decently priced pair 10.5 somewhere and cop for over retail..

Last edited:
Sniper, do you ever miss? LOL
This year, in particular, has been an anomaly. I'll be taking a step back from the shoe game next year since I'm expanding my business to another city so I think the shoe gods are giving me a bit of luck with most of these releases...

Was very fortunate on that. I was a bit slow to react, but managed to lock down a pair. Still not sold on them, but now I can make a judgment from a personal standpoint...
Congrats.. as soon as I saw the hashtag and no link, I jumped to that website

I really want to see the suede blue that was used, I read the description and looks pretty good.... somehow I want to hope it has black laces or that shade of blue laces
Congrats as well! I was, literally, just looking over Fieg's counter-site contemplating his new Dr. Martens collaborations when I saw the KithStrike tweet notification. Looking forward to seeing them in-person...

As for the laces, I think they come with flat, black laces, but don't hold me to that. It'd be nice if they threw in navy/black rope laces with little hits of red though...

Don't give up just yet, everyone. I believe the remaining stock is still scheduled to release this Saturday...

Don't give up just yet, everyone. I believe the remaining stock is still scheduled to release this Saturday...
Yup. Seems like we'll be seeing a second drop Saturday.

"Well, that went fast. Shout to the entire @KithSet  for such a smooth drop. I hope you guys who missed out have a shot on Saturday."

Yup. Seems like we'll be seeing a second drop Saturday.

"Well, that went fast. Shout to the entire 
@KithSet
 for such a smooth drop. I hope you guys who missed out have a shot on Saturday."

Yeah that's how the kithstrike works, he lets a couple loose to the wild and the regular release will still have its pairs, crazy how everyone is flipping over on fiegs instagram about them being sold out.... Little do they know smh

Yeh but is the saturday drop online or in-store or both. I thought he was just talking about the in-store drop on Saturday. I missed out on these, was in class.

Yeh but is the saturday drop online or in-store or both. I thought he was just talking about the in-store drop on Saturday. I missed out on these, was in class.

In store and online Saturday, check ronniefieg.com blog for the times. Be ready to refresh like crazy and be on point if you want them

Last edited:
new pickup
(just dropped off)
asics gt2 emerald
the suede is ehhhhh
but that green on the stripes in person is really really sweet
toebox is stuffed, forgot to smooth that out before i took this pic

^^ the white is white that's what makes it great, nice pick up, yeah I noticed the bumped but assumed it was stuffing, surprisingly enough, I see no visible flaws such as glue or aging, very nice 

nice Verse, ya thats the unfortunate thing about GR asics. the "suede" is a cheap microfiber and definitely leaves something to be desired. add that with a lot of cheap mesh and the only thing that can save them is semi decent colorways.

that is one of the main reasons that i prefer asics collabs over GRs. i still get the silhouettes that i like but then get the premium materials and great colorways on top of that.

Last edited:
^^Bingo. That's the one good thing about NB is the fact that they seem to use quality materials on their GRs as well as their collabs.

^^ Thanks for the heads up guys, was gonna buy the emeralds and and another pair of GRs, but after hearing about quality/materials, I'll prob go buy a pair from the bait collab instead cause i heard the materials were top notch

Back
Top Bottom