Asics Love?!? Where is it?

IMG_1133.jpeg

It's crazy how afforadable these are for such a beautifully done show. It's top 5 SOTY in my opinion.

Don't have that exact pair but they're comfortable and fit true to size. I wear the same thing in 2160s and NYCs if that helps.
thank you!
ill take another trip to a different footlocker this time, to see if i can try them on in person.

thank you!
ill take another trip to a different footlocker this time, to see if i can try them on in person.
I know it might be more of a hassle but Asics offers free shipping and free returns as long as your a member, which is also free. That's how I try on models I can't find in store. Saves me a lot of time running around town trying to find the specific model I'm interested in.

I know it might be more of a hassle but Asics offers free shipping and free returns as long as your a member, which is also free. That's how I try on models I can't find in store. Saves me a lot of time running around town trying to find the specific model I'm interested in.
i appreciate the info, and will definitely keep that in mind.. thank you!

Gel NYC is one of my favorite new models to come out in the last few years. And these also look great. I'll definitely be trying out a pair.

Capture.JPG

does anyone own a pair of these?
how's the sizing and are these comfortable?
You can go true to size. If you are between sizes my opinion is you can get away with going a half size down. There is room as long as you don't have wide feet.

Back
Top Bottom