Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I need to get a pair of 1130 and 14s its on my agenda, how does the fit compare to the goatest shoe gel lyte 3?? Is it a completely different fit

Is that a reference to HALs next drop or just spring in general? Ha.
Both :lol:

giphy.gif

Lucky! That’s the best one to have
I got super lucky and had an offer accepted on GOAT for a lot less than what they're going for now, shortly after they released.
Cannot wait for that forest colourway. Here's hoping they manage to surprise us all with an earlier delivery date!
I unfortunately forgot to do the pre-order so I'm hoping I can get them for a decent price for resell. They look incredible.

They're hopefully going to be more available than the first pair on general release, hope you get your pair!

Surprised I haven't seen anyone mention these in the thread. Just picked these GRs up on sale--I've always wanted a GLIII in a simple white/black colorway, plus it has that perforated toe box. Clean! Might have to double up
20221120_160146.jpg
What price you pay? These sitting like crazy just waiting for them to hit $50

I got super lucky and had an offer accepted on GOAT for a lot less than what they're going for now, shortly after they released.

I unfortunately forgot to do the pre-order so I'm hoping I can get them for a decent price for resell. They look incredible.
I might get a pair, they're hovering $300

Shout out whoever posted the link to get these discounted, I’ve had my eyes on em since striking out and not only got them now, but at a discount which I haven’t seen anywhere else in my size!
02E90DEA-DEA2-443F-B804-1D14AD3E87B8.jpeg
Thise were suppose to be mine, had them in my cart smh, i let u have them
I aint even mad tho congrats

Ex89s instock on asics.com
40% discount works on them
Tempted to get celtics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom