Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those emeralds look nice, but they remind me of the dark olive/orange pair, i have those (the best colorway ever
nthat.gif
) and all of a sudden the emeralds cant compare

first slamjams are awesome, and i'm stoked to have a pair, but i'm not feeling those new ones really...

honestly one of my favorite parts of both of the slamjams so far is the "slamjam" logo in place of the "gel lyte iii" lettering, sets them off from most of the other collabs imo...

can someone (i'm lookin' at you denniscu) post up some on-feet photos of their emerald gl-iii's?

thanks in advance!

can someone (i'm lookin' at you denniscu) post up some on-feet photos of their emerald gl-iii's?
thanks in advance!

Im still waiting sir, probably next week I can post some pics...patiently waiting...

it's not even that they're too bright, for me, cuz i got the tennis ball hypermax's and love 'em. it's just the colorblocking could be better. like go all yellow with green asics stripes, or visa versa...

plus i'm not the biggest fan of shiny leather like that, not on these... would be better as suede or something...

how would u go about getting these anyway? is there gonna be an online release?

ordered these 2 weeks ago and I received the wrong shoe!!!

man, sorry to hear that bro. instead of the emeralds, what shoes arrived? and which shop did you order from that mixed up your order? hopefully they still have the emeralds left in your size...

^copped those joints the other day was gonna post pics but u beat me to it :smokin

SlamJams hurt my eyes with that leather. A nice suede would have been awesome for these.

You guys can have those SlamJams. Thought they had a more tennis ball-type color to them, but they look more like a lemon & lime's offspring. Medial side looks much better than the lateral as well...

Back
Top Bottom