Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is this what a normal year is like for Asics? With 2015 being my first year getting into the brand, maybe that wasn't a good judge of the typical Asics release year with the 25th anniversary drops & all. Aside from 5 pairs or so this year, haven't really been wowed. Like zeroregret zeroregret I'm not complaining either, lightens the load on the wallet....but I'm trying to understand is this what's in store for 2017

Only thing i've picked up are the mita glv. i really want the black denims, but ihavent really searched for them. Its a nice break after last year. i recently sold my Solstice pair cause I never wore it

Hahaha u mean ur not walking around with a shirt that says "Kithland" on it?

haha, i wont lie, i like some stuff kith puts out, and own a couple pieces. But I have no trouble calling something garbage when I see it, no matter whos making/designing it.

also, not sure if its just me, but I feel like the 25th anny last year just bombarded us with collabs and thats why it feels like we're not getting anything good.

Last edited:
I'm full ****** question  . Atmos hit me with the :

cart_step05.gif

To The PayPal Users: 
. Shipping Cost Is NOT Included In The SUBTOTAL 
. We Accept The Orders Without A PayPal Account 
. We Will Provide You Order Confirmation Mail After Placing An Order 
The TOTAL Price Including The Shipping Cost Will Be Provided After The Order Confirmation. 
Verify The TOTAL Please Price And Send A Reply. 
Thank You.

What do I do next ? The 2nd to last sentence is throwing me off w/ the send a reply business  . Obviously ordering from a japan store is new to me :/

This info Prob could help other idiots like me . Thanks !

I might catch hell for this but IDGAF !

If ronnie drop these as the GL3 Daytonas most of yall would 

be 123% more interested in these shoes and it would probably 

sell out . 

Allot of yall would've been like " OMG ronnie put the GLV in a GL3 ! "

All Ron would change is to make the navy sections pigskin suede .

Just my opinion ... 
lol if he can sell 3.1's he can sell these for sure.

Back
Top Bottom