Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That guy is legit as it gets man. He's done a ton of sales in a group I'm a part of. Totally legit site. 

^ yup, agreed with all these folks above. Most of the time I'd agree with you about the big cartel sites but this dude is an exception.

thank you, sir. like i said, im new to asics so im completely unfamiliar with the retailers and what not.
i just think its funny how often i see people on here trying to make others look foolish or stupid, yea it may have been a ignorant question on my part but dude didnt have to respond if he wasnt going to help.. i just thought thats what this is about as a community, helping each other out and sharing information for those that are unfamiliar or uncertain about something.

As someone who sees it in Nike, Jordan and Retro where I normally am, it gets old. I'm new to Asics. I've liked the Gel Lyte 2 & 3 for a while, but never got around to purchasing a pair until recently.

I just read through a few pages instead of asking questions.

The Kill Bills you can find anywhere, ECPs were exclusive to Kith.

I understand a lot of you guys are new to Asics and with the hype surrounding RF and other stores creating their own models I foresee an abundance of new people moving towards Asics. What I don't understand is how you guys ask questions to which the answers can easily be found by reading through this thread or google. It not only creates less clutter in the thread but is beneficial to you because, lets face it, this thread has everything you need to know regarding releases, sizing, purchasing strategies, etc. etc. Members have built an archive for new guys to learn basically everything they know, use it to your advantage.

Not saying you guys should not ask questions but do some research first and then if you still have questions, go ahead.

You worded this great

YALL GOTTA CHILL.

YALL ON THAT JORDAN BRAND X TEAM ROSHE LEVELS OF UPPITY RIGHT NOW.
this...ppl obviously know the answer

why cant you just help someone out?

sneaker snobs like the guys who replied to my simple question are annoying as hell

I agree that it's a little much to see so many people fuss over it or reply to you basically saying not again...

BUT you could (and should) just as easily look back a few pages to see people clearly say where they're getting them from. It's laziness and wanting answers without having to do anything, it does get annoying especially when the whole situation was discussed for the last two pages.

^ no offense he could be legit but automatic pass on any bigcartel site personally
cool cool good to see so many good reviews about one ... ive just seen them pop up n left and right being the average reseller. But good to see he's the real deal, will keep that bookmarked in case I see other shoes i may need

my last question was about rather NDC carried asics which i did look up and couldnt find anything about nor find them on the site, i will make sure next time to read through the 240 pages.. i apologize for the repititive stupid questions DJ

i wouldn't expect you to understand that you don't have to read thru 240 questions cuz there's this thing called a search bar so you don't have to do that, cuz you really thought to ask the question whether another brand, nike, would carry another brand, asics, on their online store... :lol:

I agree that some of these questions get repetitive, but this thread ain't moving fast enough for those posts to be a factor.

The irony here is that the same cats *****ing about new jacks c-blocking them were probably the same cats who 10-15 years ago did the same to JB and Nike because to them it was the new and hyped shoe. Essentially ******g it up for those of us who had been wearing them for years. See how that works.

It's just shoes ladies, get off your horses cause its never that serious.

i should clarify again, it's not really c-blocking if you really actually like them and plan to wear them, it's c-blocking if you're just buying them cuz of hype or to resell, which a lot of these new people are doing just that.

it's like someone said last page, every time an RF release is on the horizon, these threads get flooded with these little kids asking all kinds of dumb questions... and apparently we're "d-bags" now if we don't answer every question and hand them everything we researched ourselves, which they could easily do themselves (we just had several examples of these kids asking questions the answers to were just literally posted on the same page, it's like they don't wanna read anything)...

wanna talk about high horses, the runner elitists over on SC are the worst, they'll front on a shoe just cuz they don't like RF and the hype associated with him, and i think that's lame, cuz hype should not be a factor in whether you like a shoe or not (and i constantly drive that point home, like i did relentlessly about people buying the SAL's cuz of hype, but woulda called them ugly and passed if they were a GR), but i can def see where some of their attitude comes from...

Last edited:
I get where both sides are coming from .. but someone could like the shoe whole-heartedly but they dont have to hang out in this thread (subscribed) and chat do they? I know you mentioned when an RF release is close people come in, yeah thats exactly how EVERY JB release is, which ever shoe is dropping closer and closer to RD people start trickling on in the thread. I mean yeah the search function helps and should be used

hell im new to asics, I had no idea how popular they were. I just saw a pic of the salmon sole NB and wanted a pair did a google search and found out they sold out ASAP which i thought was weird for a NB shoe. I soon figured out why. I looked up Fieg after that and saw all the asics he has made but wasnt in to the colors. I saw flamingos though and I want a pair ... to wear idk though ... we are all new at one point in time

nothing wrong with being new, i've clarified that twice now...

just gets old having every single page bombarded with the same questions over and over again...

that's all we're really saying...

at some point some of us are either gonna ignore the dumb stuff, or talk some crap about it... Not just gonna keep answering over and over again cuz you can't read or use the search bar.

Last edited:
Proto, you're right about SC. There are some good dudes there, but the rest are complete d-bags in that section. These dudes will go out of their way to talk about RF any chance they get, and they don't even like the guy.

good seeing those gr's being carried by a lot of places, hopefully its the same story for the fall pack 

Some pics of those navy/grey gl3s are very unflattering...

Hopefully I can find a spot to try on a pair over the weekend, Browsing this thread for a minute, and I think I'm getting the itch to buy a pair finally.

Hopefully I can find a spot to try on a pair over the weekend, Browsing this thread for a minute, and I think I'm getting the itch to buy a pair finally.
Worth the buy, my friend just got his pair and they are niceeeeee in person.

Yeah, they look pretty bad on UO but everywhere else they look good so I took a shot from UO for $80 with free shipping, I figured I can return them if they're not up to par.

Also, it's kinda funny to see the most recent GR-reissue Kithstrikes (blue/light blue & neon/black/red) going for near what they probably cost (incl. shipping) from Kith...I've seen them around the $150-160 mark lately. I guess not having rope laces hurt their stock on the resale market after the initial hype. I actually wanted the blue ones but between the pink/purple, grey/navy/red & the Footaction pairs, I think these other recent GRs are better and nearly half the price.

Last edited:
Problem here is, like mentioned some pics look great. While other pics look like ****. Like some of the pics have been enhanced to look better...

Also, with all the sizing opinions that have been discussed, sizing up seems to be the general consensus. I'm a 13, and can sometimes squeeze comfortably in 12.5s. I'd like to try on a pair before purchasing online.

Edit: I noticed on UO, it's a pre order. 8/21 is release? I'm very close to just saying **** it and pulling the trigger for that price. Anyone have these in hand and willing to take some non edited pics?

Last edited:
So as I previously stated Im new in this Asics world but I just found another pair that I really like. Released last year, off white yin yang GL3 I really like those. Ive been searching most of the day to see if any stores still had stock. saw a couple sites but none my size. Hopefully I can locate a pair, only 2 pairs were on eBay that I could see.

Anyone here have those to post an on foot pic?

Last edited:
Problem here is, like mentioned some pics look great. While other pics look like ****. Like some of the pics have been enhanced to look better...

Also, with all the sizing opinions that have been discussed, sizing up seems to be the general consensus. I'm a 13, and can sometimes squeeze comfortably in 12.5s. I'd like to try on a pair before purchasing online.

Edit: I noticed on UO, it's a pre order. 8/21 is release? I'm very close to just saying **** it and pulling the trigger for that price. Anyone have these in hand and willing to take some non edited pics?
i'd go tts 

So as I previously stated Im new in this Asics world but I just found another pair that I really like. Released last year, off white yin yang GL3 I really like those. Ive been searching most of the day to see if any stores still had stock. saw a couple sites but none my size. Hopefully I can locate a pair, only 2 pairs were on eBay that I could see.

Anyone here have those to post an on foot pic?
From google

Back
Top Bottom