Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The whole canceling orders and then restocking online is pretty lame on SB's part.

its like the same thing that happened with Nike and Kobe FTB 11. They cancelled some original orders only to do a re draw. How are you gunna cancel people who were originally succesful and then just slap them in their face and release them again.

its like the same thing that happened with Nike and Kobe FTB 11. They cancelled some original orders only to do a re draw. How are you gunna cancel people who were originally succesful and then just slap them in their face and release them again.
weak sauce bruh 

Mate, that´s what i did > tried to get them on the phone and wrote 3 mails since saturday … now they finally replied with the excuse that their database f***ed up and let plenty of orders through with no inventory left. So basically it´s a well known error, nothing new and fair enough! My point is this morning´s restock with at least 5 NTers – including myself – with cancelled orders, who would appreciate it very much to get their order fulfilled … 

Well, i hope to be lucky with the ww release this saturday!
Ahh alright sorry man. Pretty unfair for SB to do that then to at least maybe give you a chance to fulfill your order since they restock them. Hope you score them this coming weekend though. Pinning my hopes on the WW release too.

Heated that I missed out on the SBs again... Seems like it was an easy cop on the restock as long as you were awake.... Congrats to those who scored... I will be trying this weekend

Last edited:

Mate, that´s what i did > tried to get them on the phone and wrote 3 mails since saturday … now they finally replied with the excuse that their database f***ed up and let plenty of orders through with no inventory left. So basically it´s a well known error, nothing new and fair enough! My point is this morning´s restock with at least 5 NTers – including myself – with cancelled orders, who would appreciate it very much to get their order fulfilled … 

Well, i hope to be lucky with the ww release this saturday!
I really don't understand how they can restock pairs three days after the release (pretending btw that they were actually soldout) and don't allocate them to the ones who got their order cancelled in the first place. Nonsense..

I really don't understand how they can restock pairs three days after the release (pretending btw that they were actually soldout) and don't allocate them to the ones who got their order cancelled in the first place. Nonsense..
It was probably left over pairs from in store. And they likely had allocated stock for online release that oversold

Somebody may have gotten lucky I dont really have time to stop by today and since they weren't my size it would be a wasted trip if they are gone but I would have scooped just to pass along

Last edited:
for those who had to guess how low will J Crew respectors drop in price, I'm thinking about grabbing for 100 but there is tax n shipping yada yada…probably best to wait

Somebody may have gotten lucky I dont really have time to stop by today and since they weren't my size it would be a wasted trip if they are gone but I would have scooped just to pass along
Sigh...  my size.  Wish I could get them for that price.  Sucks when you live in a place that doesn't get Asics collabs.

They also had da'Vincis for retail last week. IDK what quality was but from picture they looked good. They weren't my size as well

Back
Top Bottom