Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pbb asked a ton of times but: If my gel lyte III size is US8.5, should i go half size up for gel lyte V's?

US8.5 seems more rare than US9 on a lot of collabs.

Online release. Lavender pair will be woman sizes only.

Repped BL, you the MVP of this release. Able to order another size 10 grey, hopefully this one doesnt get cancelled too :lol:

Was wondering if you'd see that. Finally... also looks like you grabbed the last one lol

Last edited:
Was wondering if you'd see that. Finally... also looks like you grabbed the last one lol

hahaha i know, I kept missing the restocks. I think asics cancelled previous orders though so i'll keep my fingers crossed for now.

patta's tomorrow or next week? I hope they aren't tomorrow otherwise I'm ******, the train line I use to get to london is closed for the weekend

never gotten an order confirmation and then a while later get an email saying my order was accepted.. is this the norm with asics direct website? Did I finally catch a break on the greys? :lol:

never gotten an order confirmation and then a while later get an email saying my order was accepted.. is this the norm with asics direct website? Did I finally catch a break on the greys? :lol:
Same thing happened to me...then got hit with the cancelation email like two days later.

Back
Top Bottom