Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I literally just went back 2 seconds ago and copped another 8.5.................................. CHECK

edit: this after thinking that i missed out, went back just to make sure and copped another! wooo

Last edited:
congrats to those that successfully copped. i'm 0 for 4 now. i was right there too refreshing their rf designs page where it popped up. oh well, hopefully i won't get mugged on ebay too bad like i did w/ the 999 steel blues ($250). maybe it's time for me to invest in something faster than a netbook eh? haha...
The resale prices on the Steel Blue 999s are actually pretty good compared to Fieg's Asics drops. Extremely rare to ever see them under $300.

The resale prices on the Steel Blue 999s are actually pretty good compared to Fieg's Asics drops. Extremely rare to ever see them under $300.

Probably because there are many more pairs of the 999s than any of his Asics drops.

Yeah, good point. I forgot that they ended up dropping at several other stores.

Could Ronnie Fieg just be playing with people. The colorways is what attracts me to the asics. Oh well was gonna resell them joints anyways

What do you guys feel is a decent or good price to pay for the WOEI joints in size 10.5? Been wanting them the last week or so but HATE paying resell prices. Oh yeah, that was my first time using Kith's site. Can you take your time after getting your size in the cart, or is it similar to the old NDC? Rushing to submit all info?

the 999's were a MUCH wider release than any of the asics that he does. thats the reason for the difference in resale price. rfxasics are kith only while the newbalances were literally worldwide at about two dozen different stores i believe...

Could Ronnie Fieg just be playing with people. The colorways is what attracts me to the asics. Oh well was gonna resell them joints anyways

I honestly think that they don't put all the sizes up initially... because I basically gave up after a couple of minutes of trying to add all sizes and it saying that they were sold out.. checked NT.. checked ISS and someone said that they just checked out with a 10.5... so I said why the hell not and just so happened that I was able to cop a 8.5. Idk... RF the ultimate troll.

What do you guys feel is a decent or good price to pay for the WOEI joints in size 10.5? Been wanting them the last week or so but HATE paying resell prices. Oh yeah, that was my first time using Kith's site. Can you take your time after getting your size in the cart, or is it similar to the old NDC? Rushing to submit all info?

You can still get sizes into your cart and once you click checkout, it's gone. So I'm guessing you can't exactly take your time...

So happy I got two pairs, without camping.

I got my size 11. first kith success, and im glad its these.

Out of curiosity i tried at 11:06 and was able to add the 11 to cart, not sure if i could check out though

is it just me or was size 12 never an option in the drop down menu this morning?

these releases are just annoying, shouldn't have set an alarm for this.

if size 12 was sold out in the "kith strike" they should told people so i wouldn't have wasted my time.

and the "just us" hat and shirt is the corniest s*** evar. lol.

that kith logo on the duffle bag looks like some corny s*** your grandparents get made at a cheap embroidery shop in the mall... lol.

I got my size 11. first kith success, and im glad its these.
Out of curiosity i tried at 11:06 and was able to add the 11 to cart, not sure if i could check out though
I agree. I think they put the sizes up there as a option, but the shoes arent even actually available yet. Thats why some people who were late were able to get them. But ronnie fieg will never get my businesss. Not a fan of their trolling unethical ways. HEard the shoe got hella glue stains.

ive never thrown salt around before but i believe the last two posts are full of it. sorry you missed out guys, truly...

Not sure about the whole size 12 dilemma Proto, but I'm right there with you on the corniness of the whole "Just Us" thing.

Looking closely at my kithstrike pair and the glue is not as bad as the other cases, it's not perfect either... but what shoes are these days. :rolleyes

Proto, initially there was no size 12 but when i kept refreshing and trying to add sizes, it popped up in the process.

Yeah, if I'm paying that extra $$$ and camping all night... those are not the accessories that I would want :lol:

I agree. I think they put the sizes up there as a option, but the shoes arent even actually available yet. Thats why some people who were late were able to get them. But ronnie fieg will never get my businesss. Not a fan of their trolling unethical ways. HEard the shoe got hella glue stains.

What?!?!? I gave up at 11:04 after it kept telling me 10.5 was a "stock problem". Ridiculous.

not salty at all, i've landed plenty of RF's asics for retail, i even got a pair of leatherbacks for free from kith.

i just have always thought the "just us" thing is super lame and corny, and have seen them have some TERRIBLE customer service since his kith store opened (i'm talking straight up never sending people's orders and keeping their money, taking weeks to refund people, terrible communication, blocking people from twitter for asking simple questions he doesn't like, etc.)...

none of it has or will stop me from copping a colorway of his if i like it tho. and i'll call it like i see it if he puts out something undeserving of the hype.

i have defended RF against the runner elitists on the other forum who go too hard on him, but some of the crap he gets is deserved (he rubbed a lot of them the wrong way when he came on iss years ago and threatened people with guns cuz they told him his first few asics colorways were wack, which they really were)...

i have no reason to have neither loyalty nor strong hate for the guy, i just think if asics had an iD site with premium materials all this time he wouldn't be where he is at all...

yes, i know, youve said that last line a few times but the fact of the matter is there ISNT an asics ID option and the world is full of "if's" so that point is moot.

also "if" there was an asics ID than i would have to assume it would be very similar to NB's ID site with only a few models and limited options available. and last time i checked there are some very hyped NB collabs out there.

would it be different? maybe. i would guess fewer releases through out the year and models that werent on the ID site. also they would probably be labeled as "kith" collabs instead. but i guarantee they would still get hyped in the end and you would still recognize him and his work...

not salty at all, i've landed plenty of RF's asics for retail, i even got a pair of leatherbacks for free from kith.
i just have always thought the "just us" thing is super lame and corny, and have seen them have some TERRIBLE customer service since his kith store opened (i'm talking straight up never sending people's orders and keeping their money, taking weeks to refund people, terrible communication, blocking people from twitter for asking simple questions he doesn't like, etc.)...
none of it has or will stop me from copping a colorway of his if i like it tho. and i'll call it like i see it if he puts out something undeserving of the hype.
i have defended RF against the runner elitists on the other forum who go too hard on him, but some of the crap he gets is deserved (he rubbed a lot of them the wrong way when he came on iss years ago and threatened people with guns cuz they told him his first few asics colorways were wack, which they really were)...
i have no reason to have neither loyalty nor strong hate for the guy, i just think if asics had an iD site with premium materials all this time he wouldn't be where he is at all...
You admit to his unprofessional ways and mannerisms. This guy doesn't even own asics. HE just so happens to have a deal with them to colab on shoes.

You admit that his business has TERRIBLE customer service and everyone who knows about him has heard.

These releases are even worst than any release Nike does. Everyone saw how rigged his "Yeezy" release was where each of the winners just so happen to fit a certain category(IE THEY WERE HIS FRIENDS).

I wanted the shoe to resell to help somebody else who missed out, but it didn't work that way. However, after this non sense, I'm done wasting my time supporting interest in RF products. He will NEVER get a dime of my money and if anyone asks why, I'll be glad to point out every negative about KITH and Ronnie Fieg business practices.

Sorry for the rant, nothing against you Proto J

I have actually found releases at Kithnyc.com to be easy. Very easy compared to Nike or other places we sink our money into.

I love the colorways that RF puts out. I like the "Just us..." motto, but the design was indeed lacking on this bag. I did like the bag as a whole, but I would have liked it without the logo.

I have to agree with Verysteri.. No matter how much you ID something, with a name or gimmick behind it, it will get hyped... That's just the environment we live in now.

I have actually found releases at Kithnyc.com to be easy. Very easy compared to Nike or other places we sink our money into.

Came in to say this. This was my first attempt at a kith release online and it was so simple and easy. Probably because its just a 'whoever checks out the fastest' race that I'm good at thanks to the pre-checkout hold days of NDC.

Apparently they shipped out all the orders today. Just have to see whats up with the quality on my pair.

Came in to say this. This was my first attempt at a kith release online and it was so simple and easy. Probably because its just a 'whoever checks out the fastest' race that I'm good at thanks to the pre-checkout hold days of NDC.
Apparently they shipped out all the orders today. Just have to see whats up with the quality on my pair.
Truth.. The quality on mine is dope. You just have to do your homework before the shoes drop.

Back
Top Bottom