Asics Love?!? Where is it?

screwed up and got the wrong size in my cart on the greys (the ones i mostly wanted :smh: ). Ended up getting the Navys in my size, then thought about all the L's I've taken this weekend and went back and got the blacks too :lol:

So i guess ill just need a size swap for the greys...needed a 9-10, ended up copping an 8...sigh

People backdooring/have bots for Asics now? Once they went live on my end, there were already sizes missing from their site; specifically the greys 
laugh.gif
 They must have had maybe 3 FSRs 
roll.gif

screwed up and got the wrong size in my cart on the greys (the ones i mostly wanted :smh: ). Ended up getting the Navys in my size, then thought about all the L's I've taken this weekend and went back and got the blacks too :lol:

So i guess ill just need a size swap for the greys...needed a 9-10, ended up copping an 8...sigh

You cart jacked me [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Just scooped from Extra Butter. Suede looks great! Can't wait to put the off white laces on them. There was guy there (obviously a reseller) trying to buy multiples in different sizes and the manager was not having it. He was being really pushy too, a complete jerk.

Last edited:
The one you copped by accident lol. The grey 8. All good though [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

I blame the site for putting the women sizes right next to the men's...I saw 9.5 and ran with it lol. Hope you get your pair. If I get hooked up with a pair in my size, I may be able to look out 4 u

Back
Top Bottom