Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah came close to just paying resell for my rare size but it was just too ******* much for me to justify it. People are really out here tryina charge 3x retail for them. Crazy

Hahaha these reseller mane... I offered a dude 390$ for some Hanon (which is too much in my eyes), which he denied. Now he messaging me 5 days later asking if i still want them... He can keep his Purple and Blue shoes now. The greed is real out here. Moral of the story these can be had in the next 10-15 days. (New York dudes trying to pay rent)

Dudes can keep them. I'm sure prices will drop closer to WTFs releasing. Once they sit on them long enough, reality will set in and they'll move at realistic prices.

WOW!

I may be able to bless an NTer later today...Hang tight.
any size 9.5 
smile.gif

If Hypebeast got the sand layers, they'll be an easy cop down the line

Last edited:
13 is going for 300-350 right now, not a bad price IMO

I hit up like 6 sellers that wanted $300 shipped, i asked all of them if theyd do $275 they all said $300 firm, within 2 days they were all asking if i still wanted to do $275 lol but i had already made a deal at $280. One of the guys dropped his to $260 on ebay. These days im glad to be a 12-13, i still don't understand what size has to do with price? I would think bigger sizes would cost more since they are more scarce, i ain't complaining though.

a more common size = more buyers

more buyers = higher % chance of someone willing to pay more for said size

im literally screwed at size 11.5 cant even find the hanons for a decent price 

need those sandlayers man lol the color is amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Will def hold tight for a 12 or 13 in Sand Layers. Love them, but $300 is too much. Does Asics offer 12.5 sizes? I usually wear that in Adidas and Nike, but rarely see that size in Asics 

I hit up like 6 sellers that wanted $300 shipped, i asked all of them if theyd do $275 they all said $300 firm, within 2 days they were all asking if i still wanted to do $275 lol but i had already made a deal at $280. One of the guys dropped his to $260 on ebay. These days im glad to be a 12-13, i still don't understand what size has to do with price? I would think bigger sizes would cost more since they are more scarce, i ain't complaining though.

less big footers into runners, sz 8-9.5 commands premiums tho

yea unless the bigger sizes are super limited in runners they tend to go for less then the smaller sizes

Back
Top Bottom