Asics Love?!? Where is it?

don't understand how hard it is for some of these employees to give straight answers. called 2 shops to see if my size is going to be available tomorrow and they say "we should". well is that a yes or you going to hold them for your buddy? :smh:

don't understand how hard it is for some of these employees to give straight answers. called 2 shops to see if my size is going to be available tomorrow and they say "we should". well is that a yes or you going to hold them for your buddy?
mean.gif
it gets old. The only shop near me make you buy an extra $100 of stuff to buy. Like come on guys just sell me the shoes.

Basically with most boutiques if you're not first in line you're not getting size 10 or down. One of the perks of having big feet is you don't gotta stress runners too much

St. Alfreds came in, satisfied.

Even more satisfied now I can use the extra laces from them on my Da Vinci's

Side note..

Anyone have any intel on whats going on at Major with the Hanons?...

Charging a "resell tax" is one thing.... but "supporting Asics brand to qualify" sounds even worse..

I see you @ThreeGeees  and @joelom.. good looks sticking up for a fair retail price. 

St. Alfreds came in, satisfied.

Even more satisfied now I can use the extra laces from them on my Da Vinci's

Side note..

Anyone have any intel on whats going on at Major with the Hanons?...

Charging a "resell tax" is one thing.... but "supporting Asics brand to qualify" sounds even worse..

I see you @ThreeGeees
 and @joelom
.. good looks sticking up for a fair retail price. 
Haha they blocked me and Joe after that

if those RGs were a collab you would all be mad
roll.gif

them turds blocked us. meanwhile a circle jerk started about how everyone complaining are resellers haha

Back
Top Bottom