Asics Love?!? Where is it?

@My78Meth  

LMAO i just happen to be an 8.5. Not sure if i can grab doubles, but if i can i'll definitely grab a pair for you. I'll have to ship it from Singapore though!

@thefreshlife  

I'll be in Kyoto Nov 28 - Dec 1, and then Osaka and the surrounding areas (Kobe/Nara) till Dec 7. So unless they drop before the Dec 5 release i doubt i'd be able to grab a pair in Kyoto.. And just a sidenote, planning what sneakers to bring on a vacation is probably one of the most unnecessarily stressful things ever.

@My78Meth  

LMAO i just happen to be an 8.5. Not sure if i can grab doubles, but if i can i'll definitely grab a pair for you. I'll have to ship it from Singapore though!

@thefreshlife  

I'll be in Kyoto Nov 28 - Dec 1, and then Osaka and the surrounding areas (Kobe/Nara) till Dec 7. So unless they drop before the Dec 5 release i doubt i'd be able to grab a pair in Kyoto.. And just a sidenote, planning what sneakers to bring on a vacation is probably one of the most unnecessarily stressful things ever.
It's pretty close from Osaka to Kyoto, about 40 min by train.

I'll try to keep you posted about the drop though.

Don't bring anything you're precious about. Sneakers get absolutely TRASHED here. A lot of rain, a lot of long, long walks, and a lot of gravel/dirt paths. Main reason why all of my nice pickups here are still DS lol.

@mykoh  Any chance for an assist for a sz 9? 
smile.gif

Some bad news @mykoh  

I just got a call from B&Y Kyoto.

The Osaka release is this weekend, only at the Grand Front Osaka store. They said that the Dec 5th release in Kyoto is dependent on if the shoe sells out in other shops. If pairs remain, they'll have them on the 5th, if not, no release.

Japan releases change quickly and frequently, though...so I will try to keep ya posted.

@My78Meth

@thefreshlife

its ok bro only if its possible...just let me know. no pressure. lol

No worries man hope you can land a pair!
Yeah i was more excited at the prospect of lining up for a drop.

Never ever done that before, except only on the interwebz.

Oh well, hopefully there'll be another release on 28 Nov or 5 Dec.

Yeah i was more excited at the prospect of lining up for a drop.

Never ever done that before, except only on the interwebz.

Oh well, hopefully there'll be another release on 28 Nov or 5 Dec.
Ah, I feel ya. Yeah, it's kinda nice here. Everyone is really civilized. The Yeezy drop was like 700 people and everyone was just calm and orderly.

I have twice. No response. They've been in New York since the 4th so who knows. Haha. But when I saw your pics made me remember I'm still waiting on them.
Maybe stuck in sorting or customs? I got mine like a week ago and I'm just north of the border.

Has there been an official release date on these yet?
I was told the What The Fieg might drop around Christmas.

Just received a used pair of Pistachios in the mail, and the toebox looks really really furry. Like teddy bear furry.

Does anyone's pair look similar?

I have a feeling the previous owner cleaned it once and was a little too enthusiastic with a suede brush and lifted too much of the nap. Any ideas how to flatten it out?

Just received a used pair of Pistachios in the mail, and the toebox looks really really furry. Like teddy bear furry.

I have a feeling the previous owner cleaned it once and was a little too enthusiastic with a suede brush and lifted too much of the nap. Any ideas how to flatten it out?

anxietyohlawd.gif

threegeees kno
laugh.gif

Hope u added a tee or socks to get free shipping
didn't but oh well. Its 7 bucks i just submitted a cash back request to ebates. Hopefully they let me get credit for the transaction since it was only a few hrs ago. 

also if anyone has a pair of these laying around in a size 12 that wants to off them i'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. PM me. 

Last edited:

didn't but oh well. Its 7 bucks i just submitted a cash back request to ebates. Hopefully they let me get credit for the transaction since it was only a few hrs ago. 

also if anyone has a pair of these laying around in a size 12 that wants to off them i'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. PM me. 
Never been able to do that with a rebates site before. Also can you do an 11.5 for those?

Man, these were $60 on 6pm.com for the longest...size 12 too.  looks like they're gone now
really? oh man idk why i feel like im just seeing this colorway on the three. I used to see it everywhere on the saga.

Never been able to do that with a rebates site before. Also can you do an 11.5 for those?
and ebates just approved it for me. Lucky i guess. I ordered the shoes around 11 and opened a ticket on ebates like 20 minutes ago and just filled it with the data from the order. As for sizing an 11.5 would work but would prefer a 12 do you know a place with an 11.5 or do you have a pair your wanting to part ways with?

Back
Top Bottom