Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For those that have their HAL's in hand...  how's the fit on them? Seeing how it's leather, did you guys size down?

For those that have their HAL's in hand...  how's the fit on them? Seeing how it's leather, did you guys size down?
I went TTS (half down from my usual GL3) and they fit good although I'd say the footpatrols and dirty bucks are slightly bigger

Got my usual gl3 size and they fit amazing, the silk insole is very nice on foot as well. Usually my gl3's are too snug, but these were very comfortable and soft to me. I'm not sure if they'll loosen up as they break in though.

anyone have more pictures of the HALs no over saturated edited pictures?
straight from my phone with no filter

Can anyone comment on Packer's shipping? I will be traveling later this week and don't want the delivery sitting out in the elements.

Can anyone comment on Packer's shipping? I will be traveling later this week and don't want the delivery sitting out in the elements.
Usually takes about a week to arrive for me. Alternative way is that you can reschedule delivery or hold at local office for you to pickup whenever you are back.

Last edited:
Usually takes about a week to arrive for me. Alternative way is that you can reschedule delivery or hold at local office for you to pickup whenever you are back.
Thanks repped...

Hoping it will get here in the next couple of days with me only being in NY

Mine was shipped with USPS last time I ordered from Packer but mine was international so they might be using UPS for local.

Out of curiosity what do you think a pair of PB Yeezy 350s (worn once for about an hour) could net you in a trade in the Asics world?

I know I could always just sell them, but I'm just wondering.

i see more and more fakes of these being sold for decent tickets, lol foot locker receipt got me on this one tho…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASIC-Gel-Lyte-Volcano-/272033892822?hash=item3f567bc9d6:g:UyYAAOSwA4dWIBzx
Not even a good fake 

Out of curiosity what do you think a pair of PB Yeezy 350s (worn once for about an hour) could net you in a trade in the Asics world?

I know I could always just sell them, but I'm just wondering.
Flamingoes, Volcanoes or so 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom