Asics Love?!? Where is it?

after months of waiting villa finally delivered my bottle rocket box
happy.gif

best thing about 2015 almost being over: we can finally get over this massively disappointing anniversary "celebration." 

The Mix and Match thing is such a ******* gimmick. What do you expect from a shop based in Boston? 
roll.gif

best thing about 2015 almost being over: we can finally get over this massively disappointing anniversary "celebration." 

The Mix and Match thing is such a ******* gimmick. What do you expect from a shop based in Boston? 
roll.gif
Concepts is the most creative store out there. Better than recycling old previous cw's and ruining shoes...

I dont think its a gimmick. No one is forcing you to buy all 4 pairs. Its a good selling strategy by concepts but at least they kept the price down (130) for those who want to mix m match. Thats a much cheaper price than any other recent asics collab. Props to Concepts for the idea. 

Still not sure i love any enough to cop...

Interesting that Asics is producing basically four separate color ways (despite how similar they are). I wonder if each of the four are produced in relatively small numbers

Interesting that Asics is producing basically four separate color ways (despite how similar they are). I wonder if each of the four are produced in relatively small numbers
I would assume the shoes aren't produced in small numbers even though my reason being because the retail is $130. I realize my reasoning has no backing whatsoever. Easy pass for me. I do understand why people are digging the purple and teals though. I like the shade of purple, but I can't get with the rest of the shoe.

This collab is going to ruin my every Concepts x Asics collection. All in the teal maybe purple for my girl, not feeling the red or blue. 

Yea I found it weird when someone questioned me about the 10.5 I was selling and said they were gunna go with another DS pair they found for $140... 

Yea, definitely seems suspect but then again maybe the person needs the money or whatever. I figured if someone wanted to do the legwork of l/c and all that though...

Was planning on getting the concepts GLV for my little guy. Toddler sizes rumored to be $85. How in the world is adult size $130 and toddler $85? That's more than any Nike or Jordan in that size.

Was planning on getting the concepts GLV for my little guy. Toddler sizes rumored to be $85. How in the world is adult size $130 and toddler $85? That's more than any Nike or Jordan in that size.
Same thing here. I was planning to get them for my nephew or keep them for future use, but for $85 I'm not so sure anymore.

Back
Top Bottom